New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait?

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #101  
# Nanny State Insanity

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #102  
Just got this email today, It had a lot more listed but thought these were most relevant to this group.

1711586717428.png

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #103  
What happened to those thousands of pandemic trucks that were sitting around in lots waiting for computer chips?

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #104  
I read lots of complaints on tbn about tier 4 issues with newer tractors. Are there similar issues with newer trucks? No personal knowledge here, just curious. My tractor is pre-tier 4 and my truck (f250) is a gasser.

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #105  
Many people are deleting the trucks

I bought an 06 to avoid emissions specifically

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #106  
Don't get caught deleting the emissions! They'll take a truck and fine you big bucks. The emissions work fine if you drive it, not be just the family transportation. Work them, and you'll be fine. Mine works as should with 176k and a '14.

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #107  
Don't get caught deleting the emissions! They'll take a truck and fine you big bucks. The emissions work fine if you drive it, not be just the family transportation. Work them, and you'll be fine. Mine works as should with 176k and a '14.
The guys who own diesel shops doing deletes are going away fast. They are getting huge fines.

Buy a truck that runs great even with after-treatment. I did. Love it.

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #108  
I was at my dealer today (state inspection) . I actually have a dealer that I enjoy going to for the last 4 years. I even let them put new fuel filters on….

Anyway, I walked the lot while waiting for them to finish.
This is one of the biggest Ram dealers on the East Coast and they had like ZERO Cummins on the lot.

/ New Diesel Truck-- Buy Now, or Wait? #109  
I don't know anyone who owns a post emissions diesel truck that isnt deleted.