New environmental requirements for Diesel Engines

/ New environmental requirements for Diesel Engines #31  
I am in engineering with an OEM engine-powered electric generator set manufacturer, with 30 years experience. I can confirm your worst fears - the DoD is fighting with the EPA over what EPA is doing. It is appalling to see EPA unaccountable to anyone except lawyers & politics, and their sense of perpetuation entitlement.

The congressional mandate of the clean air act was not to return the earth to pre-human existence. Yet in their quest to keep their now irrelevant jobs, they are splitting hairs & encumbering the U.S. economy with little discernable benefit.

Unfortunately, I don't have much hope as the U.S. Gov't. has become so corrupted by money it seems hopeless. I picked up a new 2012 pre-EPA-2013 Deere 1026 just in time.

/ New environmental requirements for Diesel Engines #32  
I am in engineering with an OEM engine-powered electric generator set manufacturer, with 30 years experience. I can confirm your worst fears - the DoD is fighting with the EPA over what EPA is doing. It is appalling to see EPA unaccountable to anyone except lawyers & politics, and their sense of perpetuation entitlement.

The congressional mandate of the clean air act was not to return the earth to pre-human existence. Yet in their quest to keep their now irrelevant jobs, they are splitting hairs & encumbering the U.S. economy with little discernable benefit.

Unfortunately, I don't have much hope as the U.S. Gov't. has become so corrupted by money it seems hopeless. I picked up a new 2012 pre-EPA-2013 Deere 1026 just in time.

That is what too many people don't understand. I have thought for sometime that some regulations are just for the sake of regulations. Or possible even directly to hurt us to give another country an advantage. If you can't compete with us, use our own system to make it so we can not compete. A former Czech President had said that the green movement had been taken over by communists and they were trying to collapse the west. At the time I thought the guy to be a nut job, now after the CARB fraud and other things the EPA have done. It would not surprise me at all for that to be the case.

For a few years I was involved with some of the issue my company had to deal with following EPA rules. It's crazy the stuff they come up with. Yet when you ask for explanations or data on what they claim. They will not give it to you and basically threaten you with fines or other punishments.

/ New environmental requirements for Diesel Engines #33  
For a few years I was involved with some of the issue my company had to deal with following EPA rules. It's crazy the stuff they come up with. Yet when you ask for explanations or data on what they claim. They will not give it to you and basically threaten you with fines or other punishments.

Like the IRS? It's out of control!