New Forum Change Log

/ New Forum Change Log
Absolutely! :thumbsup:

Try this:

.postbitlegacy dl.userinfo_extra dt, .postbitlegacy dl.user_rep dt {
clear: right;
}

.postbitlegacy dl.userinfo_extra dd, .postbitlegacy dl.userinfo_extra dd a, .postbitlegacy dl.user_rep dd {
float: right;
width: 109px; /* 1px buffer, just in case IE sucks as usual */
}

PS: Reply button is working, now. :thumbsup:

Works for me. I have something more elaborate in mind for when I want to tweak it.

BTW, PM me your address for TBN hat... or would you prefer a mug? :drink:

/ New Forum Change Log #12  
I haven't seen it addressed in a comment, but the quote italics have been removed. THANKS!
Like the new thread unread marking of whole bar yellow. THANKS!

Still hoping the quick navigation will get a Go button. As a substitute, I now use the Top button and the Forum title to go back to a refreshed forum thread list.

/ New Forum Change Log #15  
We're planning on adding a bunch of new ones, too. :)

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Also, have another suggestion:

Can we get back the icon (arrow I think) that would be next to the threads that I have replied to??? It is hard to tell now if you have replied to a thread...

/ New Forum Change Log #16  
Can we get back the icon (arrow I think) that would be next to the threads that I have replied to??? It is hard to tell now if you have replied to a thread...

Look for the green circle with the check in it
subscribed.png
which does the same thing.

Muhammad, any chance that icon could be made bigger? It is smaller than the paperclip which shows there there are attachments on the thread.

Aaron Z

/ New Forum Change Log #17  
Muhammad, I must admit it was quite a shock at first all the changes but I figured zip my lip and get to know the new system before I say anything. And the few problems I noticed were all being brought up by many other folks. I like it now and it seems like the all the tweaking you have done has made it much better. Thankyou for being so responsive to our input and for having such a great forum.

/ New Forum Change Log #18  
"- Remove "Started by" and date from forum pages under thread links to make it cleaner on the eye"
I liked that, it quickly shows zombie threads for the threads with only a few replies.

Could you just put the date after the name?

/ New Forum Change Log #19  
Look for the green circle with the check in it
subscribed.png
which does the same thing.

Muhammad, any chance that icon could be made bigger? It is smaller than the paperclip which shows there there are attachments on the thread.

Aaron Z

I am not seeing that icon????? :confused: :confused: