New Forum Change Log

/ New Forum Change Log
Here is where I see them on my computer (note that I added the red squares):
View attachment 269911

Aaron Z

I believe that is the subscribed thread icon.

The "you have posts in this thread" icon goes to the left of the title in the icon column. Right now, the icon for "you have posts in this thread" isn't uploaded and is on our to-do list to take care of those.

/ New Forum Change Log #22  
i no longer have "quick reply box" at bottom of a thread page. *frowns*. it comes in nice, vs having to load up another page. only time most folks need to use "advance" editor / full editor is to attach images. :confused2: is removing quick reply from bottom of thread pages, less bandwidth heavy? vs forcing folks to go to the advance editor page to make a reply?

some problems, viewing.....
Looking to buy older...but what tractor?

look at "sound guy" posts 19, 21. his "tractor" data in left column under his username. overflows into the area that has text from his reply to the thread. and makes a line partially un-readable.

not picking on sound guy, due to some other folks are most likely are having same problem.
This man here speaks my sentiments exactly!

Quick Reply please! I need it back! It takes too darn long to load up the Advanced Reply every time I want to say something.

Please Muhammad, there are a lot of people who like it.

/ New Forum Change Log #23  
I believe that is the subscribed thread icon.
The "you have posts in this thread" icon goes to the left of the title in the icon column. Right now, the icon for "you have posts in this thread" isn't uploaded and is on our to-do list to take care of those.
My bad, I misread the question,

Aaron Z

/ New Forum Change Log #24  
Muhammad,

Don't know if you are "proofing" the site by using different browsers, but something that I've noticed is that with Firefox, the icons above Homepage, Today's Posts, New Posts, etc will link you to that area. Using IE 8, the icons are dead and you actually have to click the title of the forum to get there. Don't know if each browser is interpreting the click differently or what, but it took me a few minutes to figure that one out! :) That's a tweak, OBTW, nothing to move to the top of the fix-it list...

Eagle

/ New Forum Change Log #25  
6/20/12
-Replace smiley faces with smileys from old forum + added 400 new ones (thanks Artisan)
Any chance we could get a smiley eating popcorn at some point? The :popcorntub: doesn't have quite the same effect.

Aaron Z

/ New Forum Change Log #26  
Any chance we could get a smiley eating popcorn at some point? The :popcorntub: doesn't have quite the same effect.

Aaron Z

This should be interesting popcorn.gif

/ New Forum Change Log #27  
All the smiles look great (old and new)!!!

One thing: Can you move the ":thumbsup:" smile to the "generic smiles" from the "angry smiles"? That way it will be easier to find and show up on the advanced editor.

/ New Forum Change Log
All the smiles look great (old and new)!!!

One thing: Can you move the ":thumbsup:" smile to the "generic smiles" from the "angry smiles"? That way it will be easier to find and show up on the advanced editor.

Yep, done. It was in "angry" by mistake.

/ New Forum Change Log #30  
To-do list:

- Remove "Started by" and date from forum pages under thread links to make it cleaner on the eye
-

Still wondering when this is going to get taken care of??? It is about the only thing I see left that really makes a difference in how I view/use the website