New Forum Change Log

/ New Forum Change Log #31  
I also noticed that when using the "report post function", it is awfully SLOOOOOWWW.

And BTW, I hate the waiting 60 seconds in between reports:mad:

/ New Forum Change Log #32  
LD1 said:
I also noticed that when using the "report post function", it is awfully SLOOOOOWWW.

And BTW, I hate the waiting 60 seconds in between reports:mad:

same here, for both issues. Sometimes I will see a full page of personal attacks, but nobody is going to wait a minute for each post to report them all.

Also, what happened to the "like" add-on? Besides some styling it worked okay and is badly needed. Although I'd more like to see an "agree/ disagree" set of buttons as this forum is mostly filled with advice, which one is less likely to like, but agree with. Sometimes it's bad news, but correct. Clicking "like"on bad news seems counterintuitive and not entirely accurate for here.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using TractorByNet

/ New Forum Change Log #33  
same here, for both issues. Sometimes I will see a full page of personal attacks, but nobody is going to wait a minute for each post to report them all.

The 60 seconds is something I had forgot all about. What refreshed my memory was this morning at around 10AM, there were 3 spam posts back to back in the oil forum. Something titled like "f4 phantom II..."

I reported all of them, but with the really SLOOOW report function as well as the 60 second wait, it was painful.

Most times that I see spam, it is several posts all within a minute or two. I normally dont report them for the sole reason of the 60 second wait.

/ New Forum Change Log #34  
Also, what happened to the "like" add-on? Besides some styling it worked okay and is badly needed. Although I'd more like to see an "agree/ disagree" set of buttons as this forum is mostly filled with advice, which one is less likely to like, but agree with. Sometimes it's bad news, but correct. Clicking "like"on bad news seems counterintuitive and not entirely accurate for here.
Might be worth enabling in this forum (if nothing else) to see how various changes are liked/disliked.

Aaron Z

/ New Forum Change Log #35  
The 60 seconds is something I had forgot all about. What refreshed my memory was this morning at around 10AM, there were 3 spam posts back to back in the oil forum. Something titled like "f4 phantom II..."

I reported all of them, but with the really SLOOOW report function as well as the 60 second wait, it was painful.

Most times that I see spam, it is several posts all within a minute or two. I normally dont report them for the sole reason of the 60 second wait.

Same problem here with slow response when reporting spam.

The spammer (phisher) you referenced showed up over the weekend with other posts about weapons and related topics. Who knows where the links at the bottom of his messages would take you.

Can the administrators ban him/her?

Steve