Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

/ New friend here-Eric Song #21  
Hi Eric. Welcome to TBN. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :number1:
Are you familiar with the little Yuchai bulldozer?

/ New friend here-Eric Song
Hi Eric. Welcome to TBN. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :number1:
Are you familiar with the little Yuchai bulldozer?

Yes. I know this product. And I am familiar with the sales of Yuchai bulldozer. But as the technical skills,I know little about them. Can I help you?:)

/ New friend here-Eric Song #23  
Yes. I know this product. And I am familiar with the sales of Yuchai bulldozer. But as the technical skills,I know little about them. Can I help you?:)
I would like to confirm the sale date of the Guilin bulldozer to Yuchai. My best guess based on the information I've gathered is around 2001 - 2002. Do you have any way of verifying this?

Thank you.

I would like to confirm the sale date of the Guilin bulldozer to Yuchai. My best guess based on the information I've gathered is around 2001 - 2002. Do you have any way of verifying this?

Thank you.

The date of manufacture is on the engine nameplate.
As the sale date...Where did you get your bulldozer? And what is the model type of it?

Thank you.

mmexport1507422662347_??.jpg
Here is the date of manufacture on the nameplate. Chinese name is 生产日期
Do you mean this ?

/ New friend here-Eric Song #26  
View attachment 523940
Here is the date of manufacture on the nameplate. Chinese name is 生产日期
Do you mean this ?
I bought mine new (imported) in 2005. The manufacture date and serial number is stamped on the upper left corner of the ROPS. No, not what I meant.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #27  
The date of manufacture is on the engine nameplate.
As the sale date...Where did you get your bulldozer? And what is the model type of it?
Well, the engine manufacture date and machine manufacture date can be as much as six months to a year apart, but that is not my question.
These little dozers were originally built by Guilin Construction Machinery Ltd. (I do not know when they began production) and sometime between 1999 and 2002 were sold to Yuchai Construction Machinery. This is what I would like to verify if possible. It also seems that they went out of production (presumably to US importers) for not being tier lV compliant, but now with a different engine they are being imported again. Do you know who is manufacturing them now, as it seems that Yuchai is only producing excavators and the like.

Thanks.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #28  
I am trying to help a guy living in FRANCE who bought a Ty304 tractor over the internet knowing nothing about tractors.

I cannot find any where to buy manuals or parts. Was this tractor sold under other brand names.

Dave M7040

This is the name plate

03gT0rW.jpg

Im6gBI0.jpg

/ New friend here-Eric Song #29  
I am trying to help a guy living in FRANCE who bought a Ty304 tractor over the internet knowing nothing about tractors.

I cannot find any where to buy manuals or parts. Was this tractor sold under other brand names.

Dave M7040
Is this a wheeled tractor? We're talking bulldozers here. Strongly suggest you start a new thread.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #30  
Actually I sell tractors to the word from China. I am here to learn more skills about the tractors.

Is this a wheeled tractor? We're talking bulldozers here. Strongly suggest you start a new thread.

No disrespect, but he sells Chinese tractors. I don't know if he said wheeled or tracked.