Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

/ New friend here-Eric Song #41  
That's a Jiang Dong JD2102/TY295 engine. Two cylinder 95 mm bore. Parts are plentiful in the US.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #42  
Cross referencing filter numbers is almost impossible, but he can easily take his filters to a GOOD auto parts store and match them up. You can also do it online by matching dimensions and thread size. The NAPA and Baldwin sites let you do this, among others.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #43  
Here are whole tractor photos requested

JUWPfOT.jpg

brQMbAK.jpg

iknB39a.jpg

Dave M7040

/ New friend here-Eric Song #44  
Cross referencing filter numbers is almost impossible, but he can easily take his filters to a GOOD auto parts store and match them up. You can also do it online by matching dimensions and thread size. The NAPA and Baldwin sites let you do this, among others.

Remember this guy is in FRANCE.

What he needs is a good web site for the whole tractor. Not just for sales but parts and tech support.

Dave M7040

/ New friend here-Eric Song #45  
Remember this guy is in FRANCE.

What he needs is a good web site for the whole tractor. Not just for sales but parts and tech support.

Dave M7040
Well that's probably not going to happen unless there is someone in France like Tommy at Affordable Tractor, or the folks at Circle-G and Keno Tractor. He might be doing well to just take it to a mechanic's shop that would be willing to work on it - yes, they have those in France too. Curious who he bought it from.

/ New friend here-Eric Song
Eric.

This label was hanging from the engine.
rcbFADv.jpg

This book came with the tractor
9O7J2i0.jpg

These next images are of the same engine label as it was hard to photograph
VukVc6V.jpg

VukVc6V.jpg

omsDWGS.jpg

The owner, who lives in France, cannot find any web site where he can buy regular maintenance parts like filters.

He wants to have rear external hydraulic connections. There is an image of such connections on Tytractor.com but it seems like once you buy the tractor, if you don't have a dealer, then there is no way to get whatever parts or accessories he wants.

krm3iQT.jpg

I have worked with him to get the right double acting cylinder valve with a power beyond sleeve but working with someone whose mechanical knowledge is limited is hard.

I don't yet have any full tractor pictures as we have been working on up close component images.

If you can point us to a web site where manuals and parts can easily be ordered that would be a big help.

Dave M7040

The JD2102 engine is produced by Jiang Dong company. But that not mean the tractor is from JiangDong. I also saw the whole picture,I think this tractor is assembled by another factory.
If he want to get the parts of tractor,he can,as Bob said,find from local market and internet. Ali Express is a good Chinese internet store.
Can he keep in touch with the man who sell him tractor? Usually they offer the after-sale service.
Lastly, also I can help him,because I sell these things in a Chinese factory. If he need,just contact me in email.

/ New friend here-Eric Song #48  
Eric, what is your opinion of Alibaba? Are they good?

/ New friend here-Eric Song #49  
The owner, who lives in France, cannot find any web site where he can buy regular maintenance parts like filters.

He wants to have rear external hydraulic connections. There is an image of such connections on Tytractor.com but it seems like once you buy the tractor, if you don't have a dealer, then there is no way to get whatever parts or accessories he wants.

There is already a thread in the hydraulics forum about this. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/385883-no-hydraulics-can-added-end.html

I'll give the advice here that I gave there: post in this forum, and start a new thread to maximize the number of people who see it. The Tytan uses a CNB E310 hydraulic pump, which is the same as Jinmas and other Chinese tractors. Hydraulic remotes can be plumbed the same way as a Jinma front-end loader. I'm sure one of the Chinese tractor parts dealers who lurks here can hook him up. Chinese tractor parts are all over Ali Express, I'd expect they ship to France.

/ New friend here-Eric Song
Eric, what is your opinion of Alibaba? Are they good?

We Chinese like Alibaba very much,just like Amazon in USA. I spent money on Alibaba to get daily goods monthly. It is common for Chinese.
Today I got a news from Internet that Chinese deal with 0.1 billion expresses per day. These expresses mostly come from the online retailers like Alibaba,360buy. More and more young people like this online-buying way.
As the International trading on Alibaba, our company also has a store on it. I think it is improving day by day.Problely because of the different thinking ways between different countries, sometimes it is hard for foreigners to find suitable goods on it. Alibaba is pushing hard to make it much more suitable for the world.
So I am here in this forum to learn more speaking ways, thinking ways and life ways from all of you.:):):)