Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

/ New friend here-Eric Song #31  
Home Forum Brand Specific Forums Chinese Tractors Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

I went back to the first post in the thread which was under the above descriptor.

It did not appear to be for tracked vehicles when it was under Chinese Tractors.

If it will make you feel better I will just go away! Let me know.

Dave M7040

/ New friend here-Eric Song #32  
Home Forum Brand Specific Forums Chinese Tractors Dealer New friend here-Eric Song

I went back to the first post in the thread which was under the above descriptor.

It did not appear to be for tracked vehicles when it was under Chinese Tractors.

Dave M7040
No Dave, not at all. I just thought you would get better exposure with a new thread, like, Help Me Identify This Tractor. No doubt Eric may have your answer. This is what I get from the nameplate:
Rated Power - 22.1 kilowatts = 29.6 HP
Tractor Model - TY304 designates it as 30 HP 4WD. Can't find a TY tractor, but not to say it doesn't exist. Maybe a Tytan?
It's been my past experience that TY designates the engine manufacturer. Example: My TY395 engine designation means 3 cylinder with a 95 mm (roughly 3-3/4") bore. Hopefully there is more nameplates on the tractor and engine. You may also want to peruse here:
List of tractors built by other companies - Wikipedia

/ New friend here-Eric Song
Well, the engine manufacture date and machine manufacture date can be as much as six months to a year apart, but that is not my question.
These little dozers were originally built by Guilin Construction Machinery Ltd. (I do not know when they began production) and sometime between 1999 and 2002 were sold to Yuchai Construction Machinery. This is what I would like to verify if possible. It also seems that they went out of production (presumably to US importers) for not being tier lV compliant, but now with a different engine they are being imported again. Do you know who is manufacturing them now, as it seems that Yuchai is only producing excavators and the like.

Thanks.

Hi Bob. There is a little hard for me to understand your last 3 setences. I hope I get your meaning.
Yuchai is one of big companies in China which whole name is Guilin Yuchai Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. It has many subcompanies. It not only produces excavators but also diesel engines. So the point is I think Yuchai use their own engine. So we can not know the exactly date of selling engine.
As why they went out of production, your point is right.(emission standard)
Do you want to search the old engine instead of new engine to suit your bulldozer?
Regards

Dave M7040

Hi Dave. It is OK.And glad to hear from you! Yes. I sell wheel tractors. Also I can get other machineries.:D
I know this TY 304 Wheel tractor. It will be better to have a whole tractor picture for me to confirm again。
What part does he want to have?

/ New friend here-Eric Song #35  
Eric, welcome aboard. Once this thread catches on I think you will be deluged (overwhelmed) with questions. A lot of folks have Chinese tractors and are baffled due to the language conversion and getting spare parts. A lot of original selling dealers no longer exist. A lot of these tractor were directly imported and have no dealer support. Its all about prices, us occidentals (old term for non-Asian peoples) love going cheap.

Ron

Eric, welcome aboard. Once this thread catches on I think you will be deluged (overwhelmed) with questions. A lot of folks have Chinese tractors and are baffled due to the language conversion and getting spare parts. A lot of original selling dealers no longer exist. A lot of these tractor were directly imported and have no dealer support. Its all about prices, us occidentals (old term for non-Asian peoples) love going cheap.

Ron

Hi Ron
Thanks for your welcome.
All the people prefer good quality with cheap price. In competition,companies could provide much more high quality products and people could cost less. I think it is good for the people who use it.
I love to help others as possible as I can. I believe communication makes me more professional in this area.
Regards

/ New friend here-Eric Song #37  
Eric, I like your attitude, we all need to follow that maxim. Keep your Chinese/English dictionary handy as we do not know your depth of understanding English jargon. We can help you that way as we have a wide spectrum of nuances on the language. We have problem writing in one syllable words, succinct sentences, and sometimes our spelling is less than desirable. We have a lot to learn when communicating with non-English first language folks.

Ron

Eric, I like your attitude, we all need to follow that maxim. Keep your Chinese/English dictionary handy as we do not know your depth of understanding English jargon. We can help you that way as we have a wide spectrum of nuances on the language. We have problem writing in one syllable words, succinct sentences, and sometimes our spelling is less than desirable. We have a lot to learn when communicating with non-English first language folks.

Ron

Thank you so much,my dear friend!

/ New friend here-Eric Song #39  
Hi Bob. There is a little hard for me to understand your last 3 setences. I hope I get your meaning.
Yuchai is one of big companies in China which whole name is Guilin Yuchai Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. It has many subcompanies. It not only produces excavators but also diesel engines.
That company was founded in 2003 so that must be when Yuchai acquired/merged with Guilin Construction Machy.

So the point is I think Yuchai use their own engine.
I find it ironic that Yuchai doesn't use their own engines in their excavators; mostly Kubota, Cummins, and Perkins (Cat). The engines in the bulldozers were the TY series Jaing Dong engines. Jaing Dong no longer produces that three cylinder 30 HP engine, which I think was replaced by the JD495 four cylinder engine.

So we can not know the exactly date of selling engine.
The engine date is stamped on the engine nameplate

As why they went out of production, your point is right.(emission standard)

Do you want to search the old engine instead of new engine to suit your bulldozer?
Thank you anyway but my engine is fine with nearly 1,000 hours on it. I run a cooling system filter, I replaced and relocated the air filter with a Donaldson (very disconcerting where they mounted it), I monitor the engine oil through analysis, and I use a multi grade hydraulic oil (ISO AW 32/46/68)

/ New friend here-Eric Song #40  
Hi Dave. It is OK.And glad to hear from you! Yes. I sell wheel tractors. Also I can get other machineries.:D
I know this TY 304 Wheel tractor. It will be better to have a whole tractor picture for me to confirm again。
What part does he want to have?

Eric.

This label was hanging from the engine.
rcbFADv.jpg

This book came with the tractor
9O7J2i0.jpg

These next images are of the same engine label as it was hard to photograph
VukVc6V.jpg

VukVc6V.jpg

omsDWGS.jpg

The owner, who lives in France, cannot find any web site where he can buy regular maintenance parts like filters.

He wants to have rear external hydraulic connections. There is an image of such connections on Tytractor.com but it seems like once you buy the tractor, if you don't have a dealer, then there is no way to get whatever parts or accessories he wants.

krm3iQT.jpg

I have worked with him to get the right double acting cylinder valve with a power beyond sleeve but working with someone whose mechanical knowledge is limited is hard.

I don't yet have any full tractor pictures as we have been working on up close component images.

If you can point us to a web site where manuals and parts can easily be ordered that would be a big help.

Dave M7040