new honda big red - xuv

/ new honda big red - xuv #21  
I stand corrected on the Chuckwagon, but the RZR isn't really a UTV;) More of an RTV....

/ new honda big red - xuv #23  
My neighbors son purchased a Rzr, and he runs it more like a small framed dune buggie. That thing will fly, don't how long it will last. But, right now, he is something on that thing. I think it's made more for a super play machine.

Myself, wouldn't have any use for one. Not saying it's not a good machine.
I can see it's geared really high. But in my applications. It would be worthless. Can't really haul nothing but your strapped in butt. Cannot cuss a cat without getting hair in your mouth. But, that what some people like. Different strokes for Different Folks !!!!

/ new honda big red - xuv #25  
Me too !!!!! But that's been a long time ago. Now that was a machine !!!

I sold mine . It was either sell it, or give it to the X !!!
That went for ALOT of things at that time of my life. But, as they say, life goes on !!!! Things are better now, but still carry the memories of the odessey ~~~~ Like going end over end one time, boy, was that a trip !!! :eek:

/ new honda big red - xuv #27  
The Brister's Chuck Wagon looks comfortable with the bench seat, and at 47" wide provides another trail alternative. It's probably reasonably priced.

/ new honda big red - xuv #28  
a guy has one of them yef or terf dog utv's and he's a really big guy. he takes it hunting and i went and ride to see where he goes and the trails impressed me he rides that thing like a 4 wheeler .lol to be honest i think i would have gottin stuck in that mud with my hpx but he went through it.so i know the chuckwagon would do even better.i think the best thing them utvs got going for them is the weight and the other fact that they are simple they don't have alot of the fancy stuff that the others have and you really don't need it .

/ new honda big red - xuv #29  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
if honda comes out with this thing and they sell it in the 5k range

Where is everyone getting this $5000 price tag. I haven't seen that listed officially anywhere. If anyone thinks that Honda is going to sell that machine for $5K they are fooling themselves. You can't get a Mule 610 for that price.