New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #11  
On my dk45 i can see hooking up the plate just fine from cab, without standing. However, getting the times just right in the pallet sucks. Even standing up. I just dont want to bother with a camera. So after 10 years i got it pretty much under control. Only real issue is moving the fuel tank back onto dolly. For that i have to stand on ground and move peddles. And adjust loader arms. No way in he** i could get this thing centered and balanced sitting on the seat.

after years of operating skid steers on const sites, i really dont want to own one. My brother offered to give me one of his, an older one that needed some work. I declined. They have their purposes, but i hated getting and out of them. They also tear up the ground too much for my taste. But thats just me.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #12  
My Kioti CK4030 I bought new in Sept 2022. By December 2022 the Central Control Unit stopped working and I couldn't even start the tractor. My dealer removed the CCU and fitted a starter button. Last year they tried reinstalling a new CCU but apperently it failed before they handed the tractor back to me.

Anyway, I have to say that apart from one thing I am happy with the machine without the CCU. The only thing that doesn't work is that the cruise control can't be cancelled by touching the brake. You have to use the switch on the dashboard - no problem in a field but a bit dangerous on the road.

The great advantage of the absence of the CCU is that the seat pressure switch no longer works and you can get off the tractor with the engine running even with it in gear. The PTO electrical controls all work as they should too.

An annoying thing to do with the design is that the control to the rear hydraulic has to be held in the open and the closed position. This fine for tipping a trailer but for operation of my 13 ton log splitter I have to use a clamp to keep it in the open position.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #13  
Detent controls are available for rear remotes. I have one of my remotes with detent. I use those ports for my backhoe when I have that mounted. The other remote pair is not detent and is used for the tilt cylinder (I have top and tilt).
The detent remote is a bit of a pain when I use it for the top cylinder because it wants to drive the cylinder all the way in or out if I am not paying attention.
I wish there was a switch to control whether I had detent or not.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #14  
So I was able to sit in a Kioti track loader today. I went to the International Agriculture Exposition in Tulare. Seems like a nice piece of equipment.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor
To address some of the most recent replies to my posts about the CK4020. I like the machine overall. Things like the seat switch are annoying, as GRS the great mentioned. Your machine, GRS is same vintage as my DK - which was a long time ago, (not saying that's an issue, just many things have changed since 2010), and the safety police have ramped up for sure, not IMO for the betterment of the operators who want to get actual work done, (without being hounded to death with govt./OSHA like oversight of our every move). It is so annoying to not be able to stand off the seat, or to have to engage parking brake to get out with CK running. Just plain stupid...

FWIW, my truck was around $70K, and I lease - so I just rent the keys. With the equipment, I own all of it, and whether a truck or tractor, having a camera, like my truck and my Kioti track loader has just makes sense. And no, I'm not short; nor am I able to stand up in the cab, due to ignition interlock, parking brake need to be engaged, along with neutral safety and seat safety switches.

I had no problem with my midi excavator, I just wanted to get a cab tractor and track loader. If I ever got a snow blower it would be a pull forward rear mounted 3 point type. I looked at mid-mounts a number of years ago and walked away laughing at the absurdity of the installation nightmare that must be 10 times worse than the subframe backhoe mount/dismount routine... I'm happy with my HLA 2000 7' all angle front mounted plow; it has served me well for many years when I need to plow snow.

IF I had seen my CK before it was delivered I might have noticed my concerns about hood unable to open without having to lower the brushgard, but I bought sight unseen due to already having owned two Kioti tractors. My decision process was; not that I owe any explanations - I want a track loader. I saw, sat in, and decided to buy one. I had been waiting for Kioti to deliver on their market entry, and when they became available I bit.

In process I decided to also trade in my DK, backhoe, Sany excavator and so on. I selected the CK4020 based on numerous factors, but mostly wanting a downsized unit with cab. I planned to use it with most of my existing attachments: plow, grapple, box blade, tree shear, brush hog, etc. Tree shear and grapple will mostly be used on the track loader, hence I had flat faced couplers attached to those attachments, so they are interchangeable to both machines.

Though damage to a front or rear facing camera could occur, they are cheap, and fix visibility issues these tractors have. If you don't need or want one/both then don't do anything.

I'm certain that sooner than later if one company starts installing them or offering as an upgrade option, ALL others will follow suit. If I'm wrong then say so, or sue me - (I'm not going to wait until that day comes to make needed improvements to my equipment), but it will sooner than later...

One needs more than, can't open hood without moving brushgard to cite lack of quality control? Come on - whether one can leave the guard with one pin in place, or doesn't need to open hood frequently, is just justifying the ridiculous way things are headed with crap quality B team engineering put out there by manufacturers, who unless called on this type of thing will keep lowering quality to nonexistent. There is not too far away IMO.

I appreciate those who wish me well, or congratulate me on my purchases of the machines. I wouldn't have done what I did if I didn't plan to enjoy them and improve them/modify them as needed to make them my own in many ways.
I plan to install a brushgard grille, as I had on my DK, and things like cameras, etc. when I'm not actively using them for task/project completion.

Last edited:
Wow. I was going to cite that exact company for possible brushguard solutions; at least to the problems created by there NOT being any rear protection provided to the grill, hood, headlights by the factory installed guard.

I just watched a guy on You Tube installing a kit from them. I'm considering one of their grill guards - I think it's either aluminum or stainless; can't discern from the pics on the site. I need to call or drill down further to get the specifics.

I look forward to finding lasting solutions to some, if not all of the issues/problems I've mentioned, so those who chose to can work to make their CKs and other model Kiotis the best they can be for their use.

One thing that I've hopefully solved for my 2023 CK4020 is the torsion bar bracket from the W.R. Long Co., and how it's mounted on my CK.
I've seen many pics and vids of different types of hose end connections to brackets for Kioti 3rd function and W. R. Long branded kits.
They range from bracket mounted on the side of the right side loader arm, to brackets on the right side of the torsion bar between the loader arms.
They encompass swivel adapters for the couplers that are attached to a particular kit's bracket to bulkhead fittings for Pioneer or, as is my choice, flat faced fittings.

My particular solution was to double the width of the lit's bracket, and bend it to make the bracket allow the couplings to face forward toward whatever implement is being attached to the loader. AND the hose holes were drilled 1" closer to the right loader arm, (when viewed from the tractor seat). In fact if I were doing it again I would nove another 3/8 inch further to the right, with the hyd line holes, to give maximum clearance to the hoses from the brushguard's opening/closing movement.

This would allow more room to add sleeves to the hoses, and not having them jammed in too tight a space for everything to fit ascetically, etc.

The one possible issue for my install is that flat faced couplers mated to the same couplers on my grapple/snowplow might reach out far enough to clash with the implement when rolled back fully. Time and use will tell whether it's a problem. Otherwise, this bracket mod mounts to the existing bolts that hold the factory shield to the torsion bar, and prevents hose interference when opening or closing the brushgard's moveable upper section.
Now, onto finding and installing at least a front camera for loader/QA visibility, AND possibly bending the QA arms slightly toward the hood, to keep them from hanging on implements while attaching them to the loader.
This might get done after the camera install - because better visibility could eliminate the need to modify the QA handles. Will post results.

Anyone who has a suggestion for a two camera with monitor recommendation- I'd consider it for my use.

TIA,
CM Out for now

Last edited:
D&D, your most recent reply was meant to be quoted at top of my most recent reply about the brushguard maker. Thanks - so I've included it here.
NOTE: The link notes "'for 4 bolt version", but my brushguard is the 6 bolt version - I'm going to verify they have one to fit my model guard before ordering.
I couldn't get it to quote in the original, so I added it above...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
   / New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #20  
D&D, your most recent reply was meant to be quoted at top of my most recent reply about the brushguard maker. Thanks - so I've included it here.
NOTE: The link notes "'for 4 bolt version", but my brushguard is the 6 bolt version - I'm going to verify they have one to fit my model guard before ordering.
I couldn't get it to quote in the original, so I added it above...:rolleyes:
When I ordered mine I had some questions and emailed. Jason responded same day and had it nailed down quick enough that I ordered same day. (y)

Maybe this will help with your qa, where he uses oil, I prefer Teflon paste