New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #21  
You can get a bypass plug for the seat off of ebay for less than $10, search kioti seat bypass or diagnostic tool. That way you don't have to cut up the stock wiring, it's just the female plug end with the wiring looped. Got tired of mine shutting off when leaning up enough to unload the seat switch while doing FEL work.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor
When I ordered mine I had some questions and emailed. Jason responded same day and had it nailed down quick enough that I ordered same day. (y)

Maybe this will help with your qa, where he uses oil, I prefer Teflon paste
Haven't watched the vid yet, but want to say I like Teflon paste too! I use it on my trailer balls and on my boat for all sorts of lube locations.

I did contact Jason, and he got right back to me. Deciding on design, color, etc. Did you get black, orange or bare metal? Have you installed it yet? Do you like it- can you see through it somewhat, not at all, what?

TIA for your input and comments- they're appreciated!

You can get a bypass plug for the seat off of ebay for less than $10, search kioti seat bypass or diagnostic tool. That way you don't have to cut up the stock wiring, it's just the female plug end with the wiring looped. Got tired of mine shutting off when leaning up enough to unload the seat switch while doing FEL work.
Great!- now we're putting our heads together to solve some of the issues brought up in this thread.
I will definitely order this plug to escape the seat interlock. YEAH! I couldn't be more pleased than to kill this annoyance DEAD! (y)😝

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #24  
Haven't watched the vid yet, but want to say I like Teflon paste too! I use it on my trailer balls and on my boat for all sorts of lube locations.

I did contact Jason, and he got right back to me. Deciding on design, color, etc. Did you get black, orange or bare metal? Have you installed it yet? Do you like it- can you see through it somewhat, not at all, what?

TIA for your input and comments- they're appreciated!
I went with bare metal and 2 toned mine. Install was fairly easy. Not sure about the light shining through, I replaced my cab lights with leds and added some side lighting so not sure I’ve used the headlights since.

Thread 'Tow / tie-down DK5310SE'
Tow / tie-down DK5310SE
Thread 'Lighting upgrade?'
Lighting upgrade?

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #25  
One needs more than, can't open hood without moving brushgard to cite lack of quality control? Come on - whether one can leave the guard with one pin in place, or doesn't need to open hood frequently, is just justifying the ridiculous way things are headed with crap quality B team engineering put out there by manufacturers, who unless called on this type of thing will keep lowering quality to nonexistent. There is not too far away IMO.
That is just not what "quality control" means, so I misunderstood you. Quality control means whether the product was assembled and working correctly. You are instead talking about your preference for features to be engineered in a different way.

Glad you like the machine otherwise - a seat switch bypass should improve your functionality a lot. And I second the suggestions for the broken-anvil grill guard. I got mine in bare metal and put a few coats of semi-gloss clearcoat on it. Fit perfect and looks great. Headlights definitely suffered a bit.

I still think it's pretty wild to buy a $35,000 tractor without ever putting eyes on it or sitting in the cab first, you must trust your dealer a lot.

You said what I said: 'assembled and working correctly' - hence hood unable to open without unlocking brushguard pins, AND moving brushgard IS lack of correct assy and NOT working correctly.
BTW, worked as QC expert for Mallinkrodt Chemical and Texas Instruments, so I think I know what defines QC parameters; and it's pretty much non-existant in today's world of crap produced and sold production of products.

I don't necessarily have to sit in every piece of equipment I buy or own to choose what I need/want.
YMMV.
Also, my game plan changed. I do not have a local Kioti dealer where I can go to check out their lineup. Once I decided to buy the trackloader, I then chose to trade what I did, AND buy a smaller KIOTI cab tractor. I watched vids on the CK series and walkarounds and studied the tech spec sheets. For me that was enough. Cab, 40 horse, heat and AC, etc. were determing factors, with would it run my existing implements and lift what I needed it to.
Anything else I would adapt to or modify to suit me.
And I do have plenty of faith in Kioti equipment to buy sight unseen. Same as ordering my F-150 from a spec sheet, never having seen or sat or driven it prior to it arriving on the lot. If I didn't want it; all I had to do was walk away.

Tell me about your clearcoat process, what you used, how you applied, what were results; and if you have some, please show me pics of your brushgard.
And put to rest the QC debate, OK?
I do what I do because I've worked hard to attain a certain way of living my life. I don't explain or justify my way of doing things, and don't have to. Let it go.

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #27  
You said what I said: 'assembled and working correctly' - hence hood unable to open without unlocking brushguard pins, AND moving brushgard IS lack of correct assy and NOT working correctly.
But it's designed, assembled, and working exactly as Kioti intended. ... right? Just lack of your preferred design.

Sorry, I don't need to be in here arguing with you, was just trying to understand if you actually had another QC issue on your new tractor.

I wanted the broken anvil guard because my used CK3510 came with a grapple, and I had brush work to do right away. but I was pretty broke after spending my available funds on the used tractor package itself. So I was glad to see they are local to me, I picked it up in person to save the shipping, and specified no paint/powder coat because again, money. I just hit it with a spare rattle can of clear. 3 years later it is holding up ok, but getting a little patina in spots (and so is the rest of the tractor). I almost always park indoors, so that helps.

EAGGVZO.jpg

Xf2SzD5.jpg

/ New Kioti TL-750 Track Loader AND CK4020 Tractor #28  
I will add this, though.... pulling the pin to lower the brush guard is actually quite a bit MORE difficult with the broken anvil guard in place. Have to reach behind it and have less space for your fingers to turn the pin while you pull on it.

I don't disagree overall, it is a pain.

But it's designed, assembled, and working exactly as Kioti intended. ... right? Just lack of your preferred design.
NO ACTUALLY. It is NOT IMO designed to have the brush guard have to be lowered to open the hood. I could be wrong - but I don't think so. My new friend I met recently, happens to own a new DK series, and he does NOT, IIRC have to lower his brushguard to open his hood.
Sorry, I don't need to be in here arguing with you, was just trying to understand if you actually had another QC issue on your new tractor.

I wanted the broken anvil guard because my used CK3510 came with a grapple, and I had brush work to do right away. but I was pretty broke after spending my available funds on the used tractor package itself. So I was glad to see they are local to me, I picked it up in person to save the shipping, and specified no paint/powder coat because again, money. I just hit it with a spare rattle can of clear. 3 years later it is holding up ok, but getting a little patina in spots (and so is the rest of the tractor). I almost always park indoors, so that helps.

EAGGVZO.jpg

Xf2SzD5.jpg
Thanks for the pics and details about your brushguard. I like the bare metal look - it looks in pics like stainless steel. Her'es wishing it were but priced as bare metal! ;)
I will likely order one, with some custom 'logo' work. I may paint it silver to mimic SS; not certain 'till I see it.
I will add this, though.... pulling the pin to lower the brush guard is actually quite a bit MORE difficult with the broken anvil guard in place. Have to reach behind it and have less space for your fingers to turn the pin while you pull on it.

I don't disagree overall, it is a pain.
Thanks for that mention - maybe we're beginning to see some things in common?

I wonder if my latch and pin pieces are in/on the wrong sides of the guard? I seem to think the vid I watched of the guy who installed the brokenanvil guard on You Tube, had the latch pin handles pointing toward the hood instead of the handles facing forward?
Facing toward the hood, as I believe mine are - (not there to verify currently), would make opening the brushguard near impossible with the brokenanvil's screen/guard in place - if I'm picturing it correctly...
Can you verify which direction your pin handles face?

Not clear on the 'patina' thing going on...is this on the CK paint and brokenanvil screen/guard? Can you show it in a pic of either/both?

Curious what grapple do you have?
Mine is a log grapple by Igland, GR-20. Strong as OX! Unbelievable what it can do, will carry, etc. I added expended metal to keep brush from coming through openings to my DK's expanded metal grillguard. Both have saved my a$$ numerous times. Early on with my DK-35 I did manage to drop part of a tree on the hood - didn't yet have the grapple...Think I was trying to manage tree with pallet forks - oh well.
I'll have to take a close look next time I'm at the CK.

As far as other items that I would put in category of QC, nothing comes to mind yet -since I've had little time to thoroughly go through every aspect of the CK. Overall I'm more than happy with the overall experience to date.
I'm starting to put it to use now that I have the 3rd function assembly mostly sorted. This has allowed me to get my HLA 2000 snowplow doing some snow moving.

I have not adapted my DK's Aquiline MPC rear chains to the R14s that came on the CK> It may be too dificult, too much work to make them fit the smaller tires, so for now I'm seeing what the CK and R14s can do on their own power.
I have to also lighten the boxblade and it's 2 55 gallon barrels filled with sand to within the 3PH weight capacity of the CK. 2 barrels and boxblade weigh over 2100#s!
That's way too much for the CK to lift and carry as ballast in addition to filled rears, which it came with.
Lots of things to get done...