Price Check New Kubota L3200 Pricing

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #11  
They all are -- you just need to recreate the right circumstances to notice it. Some people never notice it. I remember trading PMs with a member here who claimed his was fine, and when I told him how to recreate the problem he was shocked.

I am of the same opinion, I have never seen one that wasnt.. If all you ever do is yank the position control handle up or down, the 3pt rises and of course falls as smooth as silk.. Now with an implement on the back, the longer and heavier the better, try to SLOWLY raise the 3pt by slowly moving your hand to pull the position control lever up and back.. Your 3pt will rise with a series of jerks, it will not rise slowly. Imagine you had a box blade with a load of dirt in the box, and now you want to "feather" out the dirt at the end of your run without making a mound of dirt at one spot. You want to raise the lift slowly to "feather" the dirt out smoothly until it is all gone from the box. You will leave a series of ripples of dirt. Of course the lift will always fall smoothly.

Now by telling you this, think of the thousands of loyal, Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700, L3800, L3200 owners we have just PO. :)

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing
It's been fantastic. I did notice a big reduction from the hot rod feeling my old B2920 had (only 3hp less and half the weight) but once I adjusted to that the L3200 has been great. It's a real workhorse.

Be aware that the L3200/3800 have a jerky 3-pt hitch when lifted slow with weight on. It hasn't been an issue for my uses, but some people have problems with it. That has been corrected on the 3301/3901.

I have that issue with my L2250, so I am used to it and believe I could continue to live with it to save 4k if I was to end up buying new.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #13  
My L3200 I got a year ago is a bit rough, but I kind if knew what I was getting into. Older ones are a lot worse I hear. The L3301 I saw at a show was smooth when I tried it out (with a ballast box hitched up).

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #14  
Jerky or not don't let that keep you from buying a extraordinary tractor. If it does bother you it can be fixed under warranty, contrary to what some think.

Last edited:
   / New Kubota L3200 Pricing #16  
Jerky or not don't let that keep you from buying a extraordinary tractor. If it does bother you it can be fixed under warranty, contrary to what some think.

Actually, no it can't. Previous models would bounce violently. The L3200 & 3800 are just a little rough. All the fixes I've seen posted here haven't end up being recommended by their creators from what I've seen. Kubota's stance has been "Its an economy tractor, if you want a better 3pt, get a Grand".

Generally its not that big of an issue though. Get the dealer or seller to put an implement on & try some small adjustments. If it will work for your needs, great. If not, look elsewhere. Some are smoother than others, or look at a different model/brand.

Mine isn't that smooth & irritates me when trying to do fine grading, but is otherwise fine. I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. Forewarned is forearmed.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing
So has anyone else had experience buying this model and can let me know if the pricing is on target?

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #18  
Actually, no it can't. Previous models would bounce violently. The L3200 & 3800 are just a little rough. All the fixes I've seen posted here haven't end up being recommended by their creators from what I've seen. Kubota's stance has been "Its an economy tractor, if you want a better 3pt, get a Grand".

Generally its not that big of an issue though. Get the dealer or seller to put an implement on & try some small adjustments. If it will work for your needs, great. If not, look elsewhere. Some are smoother than others, or look at a different model/brand.

Mine isn't that smooth & irritates me when trying to do fine grading, but is otherwise fine. I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. Forewarned is forearmed.

Notice i said warranty.Speak for yourself or get yourself a decent dealer. Because it can and it was fixed on mine.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #19  
So has anyone else had experience buying this model and can let me know if the pricing is on target?

Around 17500 without tax for a l3200 with fel and hst..... This was during the time I bought mine.Of course I didn't get Hst.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #20  
L3200 hst, Q.A loader w/66" Q.A bucket,loaded R-4 tires, bucket level indicator. $21,293 out the door with tax. Bought 04/2014