Price Check New Kubota L3200 Pricing

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #41  
So, what is a good Northeast price for an L3200 with FEL, backhoe, quick release bucket, and filled ag tires? I think the quote I have is around $28,000. And isn't the L3200 most likely a 2013 manufacture?

I paid $25k for that with unloaded R4s, hst & a landpride back blade & rotary cutter instead of the hoe a year ago in Colorado. About $20k for the tractor is right. Not sure on the how, haven't priced hoes much.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #45  
:mad:

I am of the same opinion, I have never seen one that wasnt.. If all you ever do is yank the position control handle up or down, the 3pt rises and of course falls as smooth as silk.. Now with an implement on the back, the longer and heavier the better, try to SLOWLY raise the 3pt by slowly moving your hand to pull the position control lever up and back.. Your 3pt will rise with a series of jerks, it will not rise slowly. Imagine you had a box blade with a load of dirt in the box, and now you want to "feather" out the dirt at the end of your run without making a mound of dirt at one spot. You want to raise the lift slowly to "feather" the dirt out smoothly until it is all gone from the box. You will leave a series of ripples of dirt. Of course the lift will always fall smoothly.

Now by telling you this, think of the thousands of loyal, Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700, L3800, L3200 owners we have just PO. :)

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #46  

Well, how does yours work? Does it rise slowly in a series of jerks, or can you raise it slowly and smoothly at the same time? Using my box blade analogy as a guideline, what say you?

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #47  
Well, how does yours work? Does it rise slowly in a series of jerks, or can you raise it slowly and smoothly at the same time? Using my box blade analogy as a guideline, what say you?

That's like kicking a Bear James.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #48  
That's like kicking a Bear James.

Well, he didn't say anything, he just posted an "unhappy" face.. I am not sure what he was trying to say. I am not sure if he was mad at me because he disagreed with me, or he was mad because he agreed with me.:confused3:

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #49  
I am just kidding, you've helped me enough, I could never be mad at you. :thumbsup:

Now back to topic.

To answer your question - mine jerks perfectly to my taste, I mean, it jerks, but I love it anyways.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #50  
mine jerks perfectly to my taste, I mean, it jerks, but I love it anyways.

That is all that matters.