Price Check New Kubota L3200 Pricing

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #21  
That would be high here, but in your neck of the woods, I am not sure, I know tractors are quite a bit higher in the Northeast corridor. Did you price a new L3301?
So what would the price be where you live?

For an L3200 HST with pin on bucket, loaded ag tires and extended warranty on both I am looking at around $21,500. Not sure the extended warranty is worthwhile but you never know. It is a dealer warranty, not from Kubota.

They are advertising the L3200 on their website for $20,300 (MSRP $22,414).

Last edited:
   / New Kubota L3200 Pricing #22  
Unless you know you will put on hours rapidly, and the warranty goes long term, I wouldn't bother with the warranty.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #23  
So what would the price be where you live?

For an L3200 HST with pin on bucket, loaded ag tires and extended warranty on both I am looking at around $21,500. Not sure the extended warranty is worthwhile but you never know.

They are advertising the L3200 on their website for $20,300 (MSRP $22,414).

Not saying this local dealer is a particularly good deal, but a L3200 hydro with box blade, bush hog, and 16 foot trailer is 22,195.
http://www.orangeforever.com/Content/ads.pdf

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #25  
Interesting, just so happens I am going to be in Springfield first week of November.

There is the big Kubota dealer in springfield, and the one I linked to in Bolivar, about 30 miles north of Springfield.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #26  
Not really an option, a 3,000 mile trip and 1,500 mile tow wouldn't be economical. I don't have to do anything. I suspect the Kioti and Yanmar dealers are very hungry.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #27  
Not really an option, a 3,000 mile trip and 1,500 mile tow wouldn't be economical. I don't have to do anything. I suspect the Kioti and Yanmar dealers are very hungry.

I would check them out, and also the LS and Mahindra dealers if you have any. All worth a look.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #28  
Last year when I was looking to buy, I thought the K's were some of the better built tractors I scoped. They were all high in price but the things that turned me off completely to them were two main factors: 1. you can only mount the tractors from one side. (unless you're a ferret) 2. their tie-rods are exposed enough in the front that I was concerned I would bend them like pretzels as I do a lot of skidding in dense, ground obstructed woods. I've bent tie rods when they were in back of the axle so I needed extra protection which did not seem available. If I could have afforded it, I would have jumped to their 4000 series. Kubota makes a great tractor with great parts support for the future as they are not farming out their tractors for anyone else to build. Now if they could just fix a few things...

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #29  
I would check them out, and also the LS and Mahindra dealers if you have any. All worth a look.
The local Mahindra dealer does not have any 3016 HST in stock. The 3616 is similar cost to the L3200. Haven't looked at Kioti, have mixed reviews from friends.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #30  
Not saying this local dealer is a particularly good deal, but a L3200 hydro with box blade, bush hog, and 16 foot trailer is 22,195.
http://www.orangeforever.com/Content/ads.pdf

This is the ad I was going to show you. I ripped the page out of a magazine. In my ad it says a 18 foot trailer and the price is $21,195. then below that it says financed price $22,195.

You could ask them about shipping cost.