New L3902HST Price

/ New L3902HST Price #1  

TBone

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L-2501 HST
i talked to my local dealer (who is owned by a fairly large conglomerate) today about a new L3902HST and was quoted $31850 plus tax for tractor, FEL w/pin on bucket and R1 tires. I'm pretty sure that's MSRP+ but wondered if any of ya'll have priced one since they've came out. I did call another dealer about 180 miles away who have always had pretty low prices and they told me I was "out of their area". I guess my $$ don't spend in their area.

/ New L3902HST Price #2  
i talked to my local dealer today about a new L3902HST and was quoted $31850 plus tax for tractor, FEL w/pin on bucket and R1 tires.

Last edited:
   / New L3902HST Price #3  
i talked to my local dealer (who is owned by a fairly large conglomerate) today about a new L3902HST and was quoted $31850 plus tax for tractor, FEL w/pin on bucket and R1 tires. I'm pretty sure that's MSRP+ but wondered if any of ya'll have priced one since they've came out. I did call another dealer about 180 miles away who have always had pretty low prices and they told me I was "out of their area". I guess my $$ don't spend in their area.

Kubota honors the National Cutting Horse Association membership by taking 20% off off of the MSRP of the tractor and implements. If you can get an Ag exemption than you would pay no taxes.

/ New L3902HST Price #4  
Yep I was quoted $26,666.67 for the same tractor with no loader and an extended warranty. No way am I going to pay that for a no frills tractor when I can go and purchase a premium grade tractor of the same size from Kioti for around $5500 less.

/ New L3902HST Price #5  
Yep I was quoted $26,666.67 for the same tractor with no loader and an extended warranty. No way am I going to pay that for a no frills tractor when I can go and purchase a premium grade tractor of the same size from Kioti for around $5500 less.
I didn’t see that much of a difference in price between comparable Kioti and Kubota when I bought my MX. More like about $1100. And parts/service is locally available for Kubota, not Kioti.

/ New L3902HST Price #6  
Kubota honors the National Cutting Horse Association membership by taking 20% off off of the MSRP of the tractor and implements. If you can get an Ag exemption than you would pay no taxes.
You can usually get the same discount for cash and don’t have to pretend to have a horse

/ New L3902HST Price #7  
That’s a good price for the top brand

/ New L3902HST Price #8  
Kubota 'Grand L' L3560 Tractor + 14 Implements For Sale // North Florida

I have reached age 75. My health is still good but my stamina is in decline.

We have purchased a condominium in Gainesville, Florida. We will move to Gainesville when condominium is furbished and we have a buyer for our North Florida, Fanning Springs home. As part of this age-related transition my well maintained Kubota L3560 is 'For Sale'.

Tractor/Loader + 14 Implements/attachments $39,000
<2,100 engine hours on tractor.
One Owner, Tractor Garage Stored, Work Ready.

A deluxe, open station tractor + implements for someone wishing to work three to fifteen acres of cropland.

Pickup only - Fanning Springs, Florida.

The history of my L3560 tractor since it went into service during January 2013, is available in the T-B-N ARCHIVE.

1) Go to the gray band at the top of this page. Click on "Search".

2) Leave "Keywords" blank.

3) Unless you want to read 11,200 posts, check the box "Search titles only".

4) In the "Posted By" box, enter my screen name: jeff9366

5) "SEARCH"

T-B-N does not permit a circular LINK.

You must go through the five steps above.

View attachment 743347

I talked to my local dealer today about a new L3902HST and was quoted $31850 plus tax for tractor, FEL w/pin on bucket and R1 tires.

No Florida sales tax on $39,000.

Dothan, AL to Fanning Springs, FL = 210 miles.

Economy L2501/L3301/L3901/L3902 = 2,700 pounds bare tractor weight.

Or a one increment heavier, wider, deluxe Kubota L3560.
Deluxe L3560 = 3,700 pounds bare tractor weight.

View attachment 743334
Surprising it still has not sold

/ New L3902HST Price #9  
You can usually get the same discount for cash and don’t have to pretend to have a horse
The great cash discount thing is pretty much a myth. On my MX it was $900 cash discount or 0% interest for 72 months.