New L3902HST Price

/ New L3902HST Price #21  
Good question. I'm not an expert on the MX series options/features, so forgive me if I am incorrect. Only briefly sat on my buddies MX5400. Perhaps things like:
  • Cruise control
  • Linked pedal
  • Fender mounted loader joystick
  • Standard rear remotes that aren't a $1500 option
  • A loader that comes with a bucket, and a cutting edge, etc
  • A seat with armrests
  • Not having a treadle pedal
You got a good price for your MX, but when I build a basic MX5400 ROPS w/ loader on the kubota site, it comes to over 43 THOUSAND dollars.

/ New L3902HST Price #22  
The treadle pedal is a plus. Buy cheap and say later I wish I woulda!
If you owned a Kubota, you would never trade it for a cheaper Kioti ...trust me on that.

/ New L3902HST Price #23  
Well for the L3902, absolutely you can. Go get a quote on a Kioti CK4010 and see how insane the price difference is.

I do agree that the Kubota MX series is a good value for its capability. But you get a no frills machine with a treadle pedal, so to each their own.
A comparable Kubota to the CK4010 would be....? A L3901?

/ New L3902HST Price #24  
Good question. I'm not an expert on the MX series options/features, so forgive me if I am incorrect. Only briefly sat on my buddies MX5400. Perhaps things like:
  • Cruise control
  • Linked pedal
  • Fender mounted loader joystick
  • Standard rear remotes that aren't a $1500 option
  • A loader that comes with a bucket, and a cutting edge, etc
  • A seat with armrests
  • Not having a treadle pedal
You got a good price for your MX, but when I build a basic MX5400 ROPS w/ loader on the kubota site, it comes to over 43 THOUSAND dollars.

The build price for mine last year was about $38K so prices sure have gone up. But that price of $43K is MSRP without discounts or negotiations.

/ New L3902HST Price #25  
A comparable Kubota to the CK4010 would be....? A L3901?
I was suggesting the CK4010 as comparable to the L3902. Does Kubota still make the 3901? Don't see it on their site.

Anyway theres not much point in continuing this discussion. If money was no object for me I would have certainly considered a grand L. The basic L models are way too light and weak (loader wise) for their size, grand L much more acceptable. It's just hard to deny that you can get the same capability for several thousand less dollars in a Korean make. The MX is bigger than I wanted for my forest trails, and trailering behind my pickup.

But I had to jump on a used package deal instead. Absolute top of the line? Of course not, but I'm still thrilled. But honestly all of these machines we're talking about, kick a$$.

/ New L3902HST Price #26  
I don't know where people are getting prices that are $5K cheaper than a comparable Kubota.
And I doubt you would get a comparable tractor to the OP for $5500 less.
It may be hard to believe but it's true. That's why I have encouraged members to shop around. Just because a lot of dealers will price gouge does not mean all of them will.
I bought my MX5400 HST w/ FEL (no cab) for $30,500 last year. No way could I have bought a comparable tractor from another brand for much cheaper.
We are in different markets so I don't know what dealers are selling tractors for out there. However, with Texas being the size it is, I'm surprised that you were not finding more competitive pricing.
Where do you come up with a 20% discount?

/ New L3902HST Price #28  
It may be hard to believe but it's true. That's why I have encouraged members to shop around. Just because a lot of dealers will price gouge does not mean all of them will.

We are in different markets so I don't know what dealers are selling tractors for out there. However, with Texas being the size it is, I'm surprised that you were not finding more competitive pricing.

So 20% off isn’t just a cash discount. You have to be a horse owner and a member of an association.

/ New L3902HST Price #29  
So 20% off isn’t just a cash discount. You have to be a horse owner and a member of an association.
That's incorrect. There is no stipulation that you must own a horse only that you must be a card carrying member of the NCH association.