New L3902HST Price

/ New L3902HST Price #41  
If tractor mfgs would just put the brake and accelerator pedal just like in an automobile I would consider it.
Thats how my tractor is. Accelerator just like a car. Of course mine is a DT model so I can keep the tractor at idle then rev it up as needed. Or can use the hand throttle like when brushhogging. Also much quieter than a hydro.
My little tractor is a hydro and I like the treadle pedal.

Jeff

/ New L3902HST Price #42  
Oh My Gosh! ! ! My “Build” price for the MX5400DT with FEL and R4s on the Kubota website last year was $35,000. Today it is. . . Hold on to your seat. . . $47,000. OMG. . . That is Absurd! ! !

/ New L3902HST Price #43  
Just a thought,...you could save some money by just getting two wheel drive. two years ago I bought an L4703 with gear transmission and two wheel drive for less than $19K. I have some wet swampy spots in my field and the '47 just charges right through the mud with no problem, where my old Jubilee would bog down an get stuck.

/ New L3902HST Price #44  
FL has an AG discount of 100% of the sales tax or 6% on tractors and attachment equipment. At $22,000 that is $1,320 I shop and know the law before I shop.
Far need to be smart at every step.

As a commercial insurance agent, I had over a dozen rental equipment places insured with equipment schedules, all had only Kubota tractors to rent.
Before I bought one. I rented a tractor for a week and off loaded two tractor trailer loads of plants, onto my place then planted the plants including 16, 450 gallon trees.
I operated a Farmall, years before, the Kubota was like driving a Cadillac car compared to the old FA.
I bought the Kubota 12 years ago, glad I did.

/ New L3902HST Price #45  
i talked to my local dealer (who is owned by a fairly large conglomerate) today about a new L3902HST and was quoted $31850 plus tax for tractor, FEL w/pin on bucket and R1 tires. I'm pretty sure that's MSRP+ but wondered if any of ya'll have priced one since they've came out. I did call another dealer about 180 miles away who have always had pretty low prices and they told me I was "out of their area". I guess my $$ don't spend in their area.
Wow,I priced a Grand L3560 GST with loader a couple grand under that 2 1/2years ago. Guess COVID changed things alot?

/ New L3902HST Price #46  
Didn't read this whole thread but I recently bought a L3560 HST LE (ROPS) with 805 loader and bucket, R1 tires for $30,418.77 + tax. Wouldn't want to pay $1400 more for a 3902.

Edit: and I wish I would have found out about the horse club discount deal before hand! wow.

Last edited: