NEW LK3054XS

/ NEW LK3054XS #1  

Tx_Kioti_Dealer

Tractor
Kioti/Century Dealer
I have not seen any posts on the new LK3054XS model and its changes so im not sure if anyone is even aware of it and thought I would inform all! I have received 4 in stock now and they have made some nice changes to the LK3054

1)The gear selector on top of the transmission(between the legs) has been moved to the instrument panel on the left side of the steering wheel.)

2)The muffler has been moved underneath the hood and the extension comes out downward by the front axle.

3)The front axle has been widened by using approximately 3" spacers on each side of the axle.

4)The tractor is supposed to have a bigger and heavier duty clutch.

5)The tractor has new decals but everything else has seemed to stay the same.
Would be more than glad to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge so ask away!

Kyle

/ NEW LK3054XS #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have not seen any posts on the new LK3054XS model and its changes so im not sure if anyone is even aware of it and thought I would inform all! I have received 4 in stock now and they have made some nice changes to the LK3054)</font>

I was not aware of the changes.
I'm glad to see the 3054 remain in the Kioti lineup.

Does Kioti plan to keep the 3054 in the future lineups ?
How does the price of the new models compare to the previous model ?
Its good to see the new CK line of tractors, but feel it would be a mistake to discontinue the 3054.

/ NEW LK3054XS #3  
How come Kioti hasn't put out any news letters about this new model? Im a Dealer and haven't heard anything about this. My Dealer Rep was just here the other day. hrmmmm... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ NEW LK3054XS #6  
I am a brand new dealer, I had a LK3054 on order but it was backordered. When I mentioned the backorder to my rep, he told me it was good because there are changes on the new ones. Guess they are handling it as a running change as opposed to a new model? There is a small price increase associated with the change, but should be well worth it. Kinda glad mine was backordered! With these changes, this will be even more competitive in the market!

/ NEW LK3054XS #7  
Please post a Picture if possible......
Another one of your KIOTI brethren here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks, KIOHIO

/ NEW LK3054XS
Hope these pics will help not sure!

Attachments

• 344384-MVC-001F.JPG
    344384-MVC-001F.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,142
   / NEW LK3054XS
Pic # 2