NEW LK3054XS

/ NEW LK3054XS
Pic # 4
And I did forget to mention that they have switched to steering cylinders on the LK3054xs

Attachments

• 344388-MVC-004F.JPG
    344388-MVC-004F.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 470
   / NEW LK3054XS #13  
We never heard about any changes either and the rep surely never said anything about the changes. The one question I had was why is the front tire on backwards

/ NEW LK3054XS #15  
I can understand why they don't tell us dealers...We have big mouths. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't forget the CK20

KIOTI isn't going to let that happen again, if they can help it.

KO

/ NEW LK3054XS
Thanks Powerstroke! We had seen that, just hadnt had time to get the tire people to come out and change the tire. Kioti has a tendancy to not look at which tires are being sent, left hand or right hand!

/ NEW LK3054XS #17  
Could it be the reason the changes were not made public is that some dealers have the old models on their lots and now the cat is out of the bag? Those dealers will have to sell the older models at a reduced price? Some of the smaller dealers that have lower volume may play like the changes have not occured so they can sell the older models. It's good to know that Kioti is about making improvements. The old models are still a good value but may be even a better value to a customer that gets a good deal. Thanks for the "validation" and pictures TX_Kioti_Dealer.

/ NEW LK3054XS #18  
Guess the old models will be less, cause I'm told the xs costs a bit more! I do think the improvements are well worth the small increase, I don't remember the amount it was just a few percent.

Hey Kyle, tHanks for the pics!

Chip Uren
ARTRAC Co. LLC

/ NEW LK3054XS #19  
Hey Bluechip , when you gonna get a website up so i can browse it?

/ NEW LK3054XS
No Problem Guys! And actually the price has gone up on the XS so that will offset the differences and make it easier for the dealers with older models to get rid of.
Kyle