NEW LK3054XS

/ NEW LK3054XS #21  
Kioti has a tendancy to not look at which tires are being sent, left hand or right hand!

I know what you mean we got a CK20 in September with industrial tires the never shipped the front tires and still haven't got the front tires so we having it sitting there with a set of worn out turf tires on the front

/ NEW LK3054XS #22  
If the price is different on Lk3054as why don't Kioti let
there Dealers know about the change, specialty Price.
That could get you in trouble in pricing if you don't have
1 in stock

/ NEW LK3054XS #23  
Tractorhill:
You've got mail /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NEW LK3054XS #24  
been hearing about this "xs". found out that it was true just yeasterday...So I went and got one. Tom supposed to come by here today or tomorrow, I recon he owes me a steak dinner for keeping this a secret.
I like the changes to the 3054. The improved hydraulics made a big differance.

/ NEW LK3054XS #26  
Welcome to the site Virgil.
Did your Rep happen to mention why you were not told about the new model updates ?

/ NEW LK3054XS #27  
No excuse was given, he is a busy man. Maby I should pay more attention as I was in the warehouse just 3 days before I found out about the XS. The XS was there and I did not catch it! The steak was real good. The changes to the 3054 are good. Cain't wait for the bigger CK's. Merry Christmas

/ NEW LK3054XS #28  
Say there powerstroke, I have a set of turf tires for the ck20. If you want all 4, I'm sure we can work something out. virg

/ NEW LK3054XS #29  
I was in need of Industrial tires. I called in and complained the other day and they said they was still not in stock yet. I told he it has been since Sept. and all she could tell me was they were sorry(good reply /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif not) and that they had a 128 on order which to me doesn't seem like a whole lot to me then lowe and behold someone called the very next day and said they had them in and would ship them at the next day so finally we will be able to get this unit rolling

/ NEW LK3054XS #30  
Hello Folks,
I read this forum for a while before I decided to buy the LK3054 in Oct. With the input from numerous people that post I went the 3054 way even though I do not know anyone personally that has one. As far as the new XS version, the only thing that I see that I like is the muffler change. The shifter would be in my way getting on from the left, must be all the years of riding horses. If the clutch is bigger that would be an asset, but all the rest I see as less that the original. Power steering cylinders I don/t like. Wider front end, who cares. 15 minutes, a 12MM wrench and a hacksaw make the original better than the new one. Just one opionion.

Tommy

Attachments

• 357800-LK3054.jpg
    357800-LK3054.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 193