New NS4710C HST

/ New NS4710C HST #1  

txbonds

Tractor
NS4710C HST
Just took delivery of my new 2023 NS4710 with cab. Pretty excited to not have to fight with horse flies, yellow flies and bees/wasps anymore while cutting grass. Traded in two JD tractors in the process. A 5045e and a 2032r.

IMG_3979.jpeg

IMG_3953.jpeg

IMG_3952.jpeg

IMG_3954.jpeg

/ New NS4710C HST
Nice! I like the rear corner windows. Wish they had them on the DK10 series
Thanks Dave. The dealer didn’t have a DK in stock for me to compare, but we did look at a CK3520 with cab and I was surprised at how much bigger the NS cab was. I wanted something that could handle larger tasks like our 5045e, but still nimble enough to mow around our trees like the 2032r. Also wanted to support a future lane shark and neither of my prior tractors was able to do that. The 2032r was too small and the 5045e didn’t have a loader. Can’t wait to put some time in the seat on this one.

/ New NS4710C HST #4  
very nice. Check as many fasteners as you can. People warned about leveling rod coming loose. I didn't check and it folded up like a cheap tent. Yes, the cab is very roomy!! You will definitely enjoy being out of the elements! Have fun.:)

/ New NS4710C HST #5  
Just took delivery of my new 2023 NS4710 with cab. Pretty excited to not have to fight with horse flies, yellow flies and bees/wasps anymore while cutting grass. Traded in two JD tractors in the process. A 5045e and a 2032r.

View attachment 835688
Does it have a rear view mirror in the cab? 3rd function installed? I kinda like the control layout better than the dk. Surprised the dealer tag made it all the way home :LOL:

/ New NS4710C HST
Yes on the rear view mirror inside the cab. No on the 3rd function. I can add it and will look to do that sooner or later.

The picture with the tag was at the dealer. The picture on the trailer was delivery. I didn’t see the tag so they must have removed it or it blew off in route. LOL. :)

/ New NS4710C HST #7  
I have a dk45 and the cab looks vary similar. I get confused with all the different series names kioti uses for their tractors

/ New NS4710C HST #8  
Yes on the rear view mirror inside the cab. No on the 3rd function. I can add it and will look to do that sooner or later.

The picture with the tag was at the dealer. The picture on the trailer was delivery. I didn’t see the tag so they must have removed it or it blew off in route. LOL. :)
Well , I was jealous of that parking spot for the tractor. Not so much now :ROFLMAO:

/ New NS4710C HST #9  
I get confused with all the different series names kioti uses for their tractors
Me 2 and they change quite often. My Dk5310 is obsolete, now they offer the Dk5320. What was wrong with just DKx?

/ New NS4710C HST #10  
One other thing to consider. I'm not sure if your cab is the same as the NX, but there are 2 hollow columns on the front corners of the cab. I just took the top off mine today to install new led lights and new speakers. Found a mouse nest!! Buggers chewed up some wires, but not hard to fix. Stuff those columns with some steel wool. Cheap fix.