New NS4710C HST

/ New NS4710C HST
Well , I was jealous of that parking spot for the tractor. Not so much now :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, me too. Here is its actual parking spot.
IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3987.jpeg

/ New NS4710C HST #13  
That's still a way nicer place to park than what I have!

/ New NS4710C HST
Got a chance to add a few of my new items this week.

Added one of the ITC grill guards.
IMG_4447.jpeg

Added a tilt cylinder from Michigan Iron. The top link cylinder will sit in the box until I get the second rear port installed.
IMG_4448.jpeg

And I installed 3 of my 4 sets of lights. Driving lights in the front and two sets of flood lights in the back. One set is on an adjustable bracket so I can move them easily as needed. The 3rd set of floods is in the box still but plan to add them to shine to sides on the front. Just need to figure out location.
IMG_4455.jpeg

IMG_4458.jpeg

My 3rd function kit didn’t make it in time so it will probably be a week or two before I can get it and the second rear port installed. Will probably work on getting my Sabre Samurai mount setup over the weekend so it’s ready to use once 3rd function is installed.

Also, came across an older lighted dealers clock for sale. Couldn’t resist.
IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4441.jpeg

Last edited:
   / New NS4710C HST
Very nice; if I may, what about the NS caught your eye over the NX?
Thanks. It was real simple. The NS was the model they had on the lot. However, after lots of reading it looks like some of the NX models may have been having issues so from that standpoint I guess I’m glad to have the NS. :)

/ New NS4710C HST #19  
Congrats, NICE rig......!!!!!
Gotta look at the spec on that one.
Looks like a 10 foot bat wing would be perfect fit.

/ New NS4710C HST #20  
Thanks for sharing. I personally took delivery of my NS6010C HST 3 months ago and couldn't be happier.
List of my upgrades :
  • Aftermarket bluetooth radio + speaker upgrade (I created a DIY post on that)
  • Filled rear tires with RimGuard
  • Ni-lights X4
  • Hydraulic top-link
  • Kioti Rear Wiper
  • Kioti Linked Pedal
  • Kioti third function
  • I installed all of the above myself. Sitting on an extra rear remote kit now and hesitant to start install since the instructions tell me to remove the rear wheel. Will try to tackle once the weather gets a bit better.
  • Completed my 50 hour maintenance. Really easy, with the exception of the @#$^%#!!! hydraulic filter which seemed to be welded to the tractor.

1704818284340.png