New NS4710C HST

/ New NS4710C HST
wow lots of nice stuff someone must have won the lottery . ha ha, enjoy all the cool tools.
Thanks. I wish on the lottery. That said, it hasn’t cost as much as you’d think since I traded in so much stuff. Two tractors, a trailer, bunch of implements and a ranger all traded. To be honest, I was quite surprised at the trade values received. I think the dealer needed to move some inventory to get ready for early spring orders with vendors. Good timing and worked out well for me. One other think I learned with Kioti as opposed to the Deere dealers is that this level of purchase made me a very big fish in the Kioti pond, but the same activity with the Deere dealers around me would have cost about 25% more and would barely even register on the radar as compared to their large farm clients that are buying $250k to $1M machines. Worth a think because Kioti is going above and beyond to keep me happy and I had trouble getting a call back at Deere. Just my opinion and your experience may vary of course.

I have a couple of more things that I've yet to install as well as a couple on my wish list. I have a Speeco quick hitch (bushingless model) to install, a nice set of bolt on hooks combo deals with hooks for outside bucket and clevis mounts for inside, and a skid steer plate awaiting the mounting of my Sabre Samurai bracket. Need to get some hoses made up for that as well.

I’m hopeful to have acquired mostly quality items that can serve well over the next 20 years of maintaining the property.

Last edited:
   / New NS4710C HST
I haven’t done much mowing with it since I bought it during winter but it seems to do great with my 72” land pride finish mower and my 72” bad boy rotary cutter. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work equally well with the bush hog mower, even at 84”.

Only thing I may do during grass cutting time this year is remove the front loader when cutting. It would allow me to have a little more maneuverability but also would ride a little smoother. The weight of the loader makes for a rougher ride over bumps and roots because it will clunk up/down some when you hit hard bumps. I think if I had the rear tires filled it may help offset that some but I haven’t done that yet. Regardless, good luck with your choice.

Only thing I would change at this point is I might have gone a little bigger for use on our 62 acre tree farm. The JD2032R that I had was too small and the JD5045 that I had was too big, and I think this one might be a little bit smaller than I truly needed, but I’m not sure what else falls in that gap, if anything.

/ New NS4710C HST #34  
Would a bump up in horsepower help?

Next up in the Kioti line is the RX, but I think that's 5 series size.

/ New NS4710C HST
Would a bump up in horsepower help?

Next up in the Kioti line is the RX, but I think that's 5 series size.

Yeah, it’s an odd thing. The 5 series had such a poor turning radius that it wasn’t a good choice for our place. It’s 62 acres of trees so lots of turning when cutting grass as opposed to somewhere with wide open fields. The 5 series didn’t have a loader on it either so it seemed to handle smoother. Probably a larger wheel base helped too. The NS4710 seems to be okay capacity wise but the shorter wheel base, front loader, etc all add up to a bumpier ride. I’m wondering if filling the rear tires would settle it down at all? I know on my 310k backhoe, the rear hoe balances out the front loader.

/ New NS4710C HST #36  
Daaang, nice equipment! And nice storage for everything, too.

What company is the loader mount chain box from?

/ New NS4710C HST #37  
Yeah, it’s an odd thing. The 5 series had such a poor turning radius that it wasn’t a good choice for our place. It’s 62 acres of trees so lots of turning when cutting grass as opposed to somewhere with wide open fields. The 5 series didn’t have a loader on it either so it seemed to handle smoother. Probably a larger wheel base helped too. The NS4710 seems to be okay capacity wise but the shorter wheel base, front loader, etc all add up to a bumpier ride. I’m wondering if filling the rear tires would settle it down at all? I know on my 310k backhoe, the rear hoe balances out the front loader.

Fill the rear tires with RimGuard and always make sure you're ballasted, you ought to see an improvement.

/ New NS4710C HST
Daaang, nice equipment! And nice storage for everything, too.

What company is the loader mount chain box from?
Thank you. The chain box and tool box are from ITC quick attach.