New rechargeable work light

/ New rechargeable work light #91  
I'm surprised by how many Makita stuff my wife has bought for me that I never would of bought, but they turn out to be things that I really like. Cordless leaf blower, cordless shopvac and cordless sheetrock saw are fantastic tools that I use all the time!!!!

/ New rechargeable work light #92  
I'm surprised by how many Makita stuff my wife has bought for me that I never would have bought, but they turn out to be things that I really like. Cordless leaf blower, cordless shopvac and cordless sheetrock saw are fantastic tools that I use all the time!!!!
I have that Makita leaf blower. It’s fantastic.

/ New rechargeable work light #94  
Posted this on another board, but the short story is that I wanted to add a light stand to my collection of battery lights. Had most of the stuff laying around - a couple Maxxima MWL42's a sturdy tripod that hasn't been used for 20 years, and an adaptor a bud gave me (clips onto a DeWalt battery with a pair of leads).

Attachments

• Light Stand 1.jpg
    Light Stand 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • Light Stand 2.jpg
    Light Stand 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Light Stand 3.jpg
    Light Stand 3.jpg
    934.9 KB · Views: 34
   / New rechargeable work light #95  
I made this one from a drawer pull, a spare LED work light, and some aluminum stock I had laying around.

I used that same DeWalt battery adapter:

P1090364b.jpg
P1080760.JPG

Maybe $25 worth of parts compared to the $95 price tag on the comparable DeWalt model:

71F-58d37JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

/ New rechargeable work light #96  

Attachments

• KIMG2344.JPG
    KIMG2344.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • KIMG2345.JPG
    KIMG2345.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29