New Tractor Models

/ New Tractor Models
According to the info we recieved the factory cab will be availabe on the 40 and 45 only. This is only a factory installed option as far as I am aware and they are not offering as a field install.

/ New Tractor Models
I believe this is a horsepower incredase only.

/ New Tractor Models #14  
Of more immediate interest to me, does that mean we can anticpate reductions in the prices of the 29 and 33, and the same for the Case versions??

/ New Tractor Models #15  
Interesting, and I posted this in another thread, I priced a TN90 against the M9. I thought the cab on the TN90 was no where near as comfortable or the control placement was not as convenient as the Ultra Cab II'd M9. The clincher was that even on "A" plan, the TN 90 was $2100 more than the M9 with the creep option and all my forage implements are NH and that cut no cheese with the dealer.

I really feel that NH is "missing the boat" by not offering any option but open station on their smaller units. Kubota is selling a plie of Grand L cab tractors. Maybe a little tractor with a cab is a status symbol, I don't know, but one thing for sure, I'd say a majority of the posters here are suburbanites who could get by with a smaller tractor, but want a bigger (little) tractor. That's the American way. That includes cabs and other amenities.

/ New Tractor Models
TC31DA 31 Engine 26.5 PTO 3 Cyl 2600 RPM 91.3 CID
TC34DA 35 Engine 28.9 PTO 3 Cyl 2600 RPM 104.4 CID

/ New Tractor Models #17  
Great! More displacment and lower RPMS! Why could they not have done that with the TC24... that just drives me crazy.

/ New Tractor Models #18  
Neil,
Seen you mention a few times they just took the HP rating on the TC26DA at a higher RPM and that does appear so. Curious if the TC26DA has a higher torque rating than the TC24DA and if so at what RPM? Put another way....guess I’m wondering if the torque peak is at the same RPM on the TC26DA as compared to the TC24DA and if it’s the same number. I think many of the HP figures are actually conservative if you look at a chart running out to 3000+rpm.

We talked about this a bit in this thread:

charts to torque specs for small Kub JD MF and NH?

Have talked to a couple NH/Case dealers and it’s funny to hear “well the TC/DX26DA (or whatever new model) will start shipping pretty soon” As far as I know the 24 was replaced about a year ago and I’ve seen used 26’s for sale, guess that’s what they say when there are still 24’s available a year after production/renaming change. Looks like MF is doing the same with the 1400 to 1500 series. Just makes one wonder why don’t they just discount the crap out of them instead of pretending the new models aren’t out yet.

/ New Tractor Models #19  
Does the body dimension, weight, loader/capacity remain the same in the 35?

/ New Tractor Models #20  
Sorry, should be 34, not 35, asking about?