New Tractor Models

/ New Tractor Models #31  
Is that a TC26 vs a Kubota in the BH test? Can you comment on what you saw with the JD and NH lifted up showing the bellys?

Now that's a place I want to eat lunch at.

Great pics, Thanks!

/ New Tractor Models
I would hate to see the yard you would need to justify the cost of that big yellow lawn mower!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Models
I did not get to go personally to the class but the guy on the tractor in the backhoe comparison is from our Webster store and I will try to get him to give some info.

/ New Tractor Models #34  
quick comment from me. I would expect a TC26 to best a kubota in this chasis size. It had better, its about 2500 more expensive on a good day. Its a great tractor and it will out perform a B7610, its just priced really high for this segment. At that point you can buy a B7800.

/ New Tractor Models #35  
Some comments and questions:

Why did the NH clowns re-number the whole line of 12-year old skid steer loaders again? Is it truly justified by changes?

How does the TN85 compare in price to a comparable Kubota M-series? (I know the question is inherently flawed because there is no comparison to a TN85, but I ask nonetheless.)

Are the new TT-series tractors 2WD-only, or are they available in 4WD?

Did the NASCAR TN shoot fire out the exhaust for you?

/ New Tractor Models #36  
Jason, when are you guys going to update the web page for more current Kubota interest and possible package deals on the botas? Thanks

/ New Tractor Models #37  
According to the NH website, TT's are available in 2wd or Fwd

/ New Tractor Models #38  
You are correct. I missed the 4WD option when I looked at the site earlier.

/ New Tractor Models
I just flat got busy beggining of January and did not get it done. I am waiting to see if any thing changes for Febuary and then submit the changes. Can I assume you are North of town from your screen name?