New Tractor Models

/ New Tractor Models #21  
I had a Jodale Perry Boxer Cab on my JD4200, it wasn't a sauna at all. Not if you just opened up the windows, it wasn't much different than having a Canopy. I used mine all through the winter and the summer. Winter of course it really paid off. Summer it was very bearable. If it were that bad in the summer, believe me, I wouldn't have had it.... so no, it wasn't a sauna... I've owned one, used it most everyday. Would I rather have AC? Of Course. But it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone that has no experience with this cab makes it out to be.

/ New Tractor Models #22  
MessickFarmEq,

Do you know (or can you find out) how much the new cabs are ??

Vic

/ New Tractor Models #23  
Does the front window open? I can say with some degree of experience that the curtis cab is terrible during the hot summer months. Yes, it is bearable but having the doors and rear window out do not help when you can't open the front window to allow a breeze thru. I would much rather sit on my TN with a canopy then run the 1920 with Curtis cab. Now if the front window would open or come out then yes, it is the same as a canopy. Of course I also have a 7710 with a cab and AC and there is no comparison /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Models #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( MessickFarmEq,

Do you know (or can you find out) how much the new cabs are ??

Vic )</font>

Nope, infact since I was not at the meeting where this was introducted I've actually learned more from you guys than I have from New Holland.

/ New Tractor Models
They have not released price pages yet but they said the cabs should add around $4500-5000 to the price.

/ New Tractor Models #27  
Are the pictures already posted?
and can you give me the link please :s

/ New Tractor Models #28  
Just FYI for anyone interested, my dealer checked this out for me. The TC34DA is supposed to start production in April (probably more to the end) with an $800 price increase.

/ New Tractor Models #30  
Loved the big yellow lawn mower. Appears to do a great gob. The TN75SA was neat. The new cab looks sharp.