New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ??

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ?? #21  
LG C2, you can thank me later. best tv i ever saw and I owned xbr sony's for years.

Although it is a few years old now , We sure like ours.
I am not crazy about the remote though.

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ?? #22  
Is there a reason you aren’t looking at someplace like Walmart or Target. I’m not trying to promote them but I’ve never been into the latest greatest tv’s.

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ?? #23  
Although it is a few years old now , We sure like ours.
I am not crazy about the remote though.
don't use it, we generally use fire sticks and use their remotes.

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ?? #26  
Is there a reason you aren’t looking at someplace like Walmart or Target. I’m not trying to promote them but I’ve never been into the latest greatest tv’s.

I've been buying stereo gear from Crutchfield for at least 30 years. For one reason. Tech support. Same as we see on TBN regarding having a good dealer when considering what tractor to buy. Any time you have a problem with any gear you buy from Crutchfield, be it installation or technical, you can call them and they will talk you through whatever needs to be done. Not going to get that kind of support from Walmart or Target.

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ?? #27  
A TV? Tech support? I’m not the most tech savvy but I’ve never had a problem with hooking up a TV. I’ve bought several things from Crutchfield and they do sell nice stuff but I’ve never had to call them for help, but then I’m one of those people that never stopped anywhere for directions when lost.

/ New TV. Purchase and delivery, Who to buy from ??
image-2024-03-07-13:22:44-888.jpg

It doesnt look red in person. I’ll give a review on here once I have a chance to check it out.

image-2024-03-07-13:24:30-232.jpg

Great programming, too. There is a youtube button on the remote.

Ive had a chance to watch a few things on the TV. I am pleased. Even when the sunnis shining in the windows, its bright enough to see well. It’s a rainy day today and I just pulled a few double shifts so I’m gonna drink coffee and watch something before I get into my chores for the day.
I am going to need to get a soundbar Sometimes it’s hard to hear dialogue well but that seems to be a. Common complaint with most TV’s. I also need to figure out how to switch the sound over to blue tooth.
If I had it to do again, I would have stuffed most of the interior walls with rockwool. My wife and daughter both crash out early and I tend to stay awake a few hours later
Than them. So I plan to have a few different sound options. A smaller remote speaker that is positioned closer to where I sit so that I can watch.
A movie without disturbing other people’s rest
And I think there is a way to set up so I can have some images and videos run as a screen saver mode. Something My wife has asked about. Kind of like a digital picture frame.