new wildkat grapple comin this way ?

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #11  
From the research I've done and reading here on TBN that is a great price for the grapple. I'm trying to decide between the 48" root grapple or the 48" rock grapple bucket. The rock grapple weights about 140lbs more but seems more suited for digging rocks. I wonder how versitle the rock bucket would be, like others I have brush and tree roots to deal with as well.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #12  
I'm the one, I think, that put everyone here on to the WildKat. I was influenced and inspired by Island Tractor's spreading of the gospel of his 48" Millonzi grapple which is no longer being manufactured.

The 48" econo WildKat is a great unit at a steal of a deal. Everyone with an interest should get while the gettin's good.

If you have an interest and haven't yet done so, I suggest reading the long thread I started here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/219095-grapple-research-tentative-conclusion-what.html

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ?
has anyone got the 48" with two cylinders, i see some have some haven`t.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #14  
From the research I've done and reading here on TBN that is a great price for the grapple. I'm trying to decide between the 48" root grapple or the 48" rock grapple bucket. The rock grapple weights about 140lbs more but seems more suited for digging rocks. I wonder how versitle the rock bucket would be, like others I have brush and tree roots to deal with as well.

If you look at there web site there is a picture of the front my Kubota with the rock bucket/grapple they made for me.

But I have had both grapples and both are good. I bought the rock bucket because the first property I was going to buy had a very large amount of rocks in the soil. It does load up with soil almost as fast as a normal bucket. I sold the rock bucket grapple. The root grapple did just did a better job for the property I ended up with. It does not load up with soil and it great for clearing vegatation...

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #15  
I ended up getting the Rock bucket/grapple mainly because it could serve more than one use. I want to be able to get large rocks for landscaping out of the woods with it, move brush and load logs so it fit my needs better. Now if you don't want dirt included at all it may not be the best bucket for that use.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #16  
Candyman, mine has the dual cylinders. As noted in another thread, I was surprised when I got it, since I was expecting one. From my limited use thus far, I am glad to have the two.

Island prefers a single cylinder, which is what his Millonzi has.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #17  
If you look at there web site there is a picture of the front my Kubota with the rock bucket/grapple they made for me.

But I have had both grapples and both are good. I bought the rock bucket because the first property I was going to buy had a very large amount of rocks in the soil. It does load up with soil almost as fast as a normal bucket. I sold the rock bucket grapple. The root grapple did just did a better job for the property I ended up with. It does not load up with soil and it great for clearing vegatation...

Stan, before selling the rock grapple did you use it as a general purpose grapple as well, if so how did it work for the other chores? The other question would be have you used you root grapple for digging out medium size rocks?

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #19  
Their earlier price was too good to last. It's still probably the best deal around, but the "gettin's" not quite as good as it was. What a difference a couple of months makes.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #20  
I think its been covered recently somewhere else but you have to call and ask for the 48" economy model. It is not offered on the website. $599 or $549 with no couplings.