new wildkat grapple comin this way ?

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #21  
Hmmm. Thought the economy model was the bottom right side of that link?

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #22  
Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. It was shown on Iron Brew's link, lower right.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #23  
Hmmm. Thought the economy model was the bottom right side of that link?

Yep, I believe that's the one. I'd call to make sure though. Sorry to have misled you. I see the 66" model at $950 is only $50 more than the 48" model now (which I believe is the same price as before) and I'm looking at my receipt from 11/30/11 and my 48" model was $549. Supply and demand on the 48" model I guess. RJJR

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #24  
I got my 48" rock bucket today - NICE unit for the price!!! It was $850 and it is very well built, I would recommend them to anyone looking around for a front implement

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #25  
Stan, before selling the rock grapple did you use it as a general purpose grapple as well, if so how did it work for the other chores? The other question would be have you used you root grapple for digging out medium size rocks?

I did use the rock grapple at my friends place in Columbus. Mainly to clean up down trees, make burn pile etc. It worked much better than just a bucket.

I would not try to dig out a large rock with the root grapple.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #26  
Ordered the 48" wildkat root grapple today...$549.00 without couplings..seems to be a great deal. Now just need to get hoses to run from the rear remotes. Thanks for everyones help!

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ?
called & ordered a 48" econo. grapple { root } with 2 cylinders & no couplings. be here monday.

ordered a 3rd. function valve from ted wed. should also be here mon.also looks like a busy next week putting it all together. need to get firewood in for the outdoor wood furnace.
if you want the 2 cylinders you have to ask for it. monday is a long way off, can`t wait. come on monday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #28  
Would somebody mind measuring the height and width of the grapple, please? I may have found shipping which would make this grapple a go for me... (I know it is 48" for my application- it's the other two dimensions I need)

Thanks

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ?
iron brew,

if nobody comes thru with the measurement, call them monday.
cm

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #30  
I'll get some but it will be later tomorrow.