Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #51  
   / Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #52  
This might be the best thread I have read here. Can any reader flag a post to let a moderator know they find it troublesome for some reason?

It is amazing the people who get so offended by the truth for it does not fit what they want the truth to be. Agree if you stand up for the truth and your beliefs sooner or latter someone will not be happy. Too often we allow "one" so much weight we destroy the rights of the many..

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #54  
I agree JJ let them know that it was a good thing to post.im presently looking at a cartoon on Facebook that seems to push the limit.I myself , feel pretty much anything wouldnt offend me. But I think i wouldnt post the cartoon that im looking at..Perhaps some people want to push the limit..

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #55  
   / Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #56  
I had one deleted by Bird several years ago, in the days before political comments were allowed, but he sent me a note letting me know why it was gone.

I guess it depends on which moderator you get.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #57  
This might be the best thread I have read here. Can any reader flag a post to let a moderator know they find it troublesome for some reason?

It is amazing the people who get so offended by the truth for it does not fit what they want the truth to be. Agree if you stand up for the truth and your beliefs sooner or latter someone will not be happy. Too often we allow "one" so much weight we destroy the rights of the many..

yes... on the left sideunder the avataris a lil triangle.. red outlinedwith a ! in it.

click that to notify mods.. etc..

soundguy

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #58  

Well spoken.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #59  
Well dang! ... I missed it, & I think I woulda loved a story about eating old people! :licking:

:p

:D

I think it was the receipes being offered. Not enough curry. :p

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #60  
Soundguy thanks, thought had seen it sure did not remember where.

Toadhill, had same experience with Bird. To me very proper what he did with the follow up. With no reason given who learns anything. Always tell a child why and they will learn.