Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #41  
I imagine we all will have one deleted sooner or later this forum at least has mods and they follow decency rules some forums are like a cage fight. :D

btw I thought the soylent green thread was actually entertaining in a fictional way but thats me I have a quirked sense of humor! ;)

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #42  
if we are only allowed 1 deletion, then I'm way past expiration date!

soundguy

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #43  
It would seem appropriate for the powers to be, to highlight the offending words, statements or total post and send it back to the OP and give them a chance to modify or change or delete it themselves.

Some peoples morals are higher then others and they want us to be above that. I try, but sometimes it is very hard to achieve other people standards.

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #44  
It would seem appropriate for the powers to be, to highlight the offending words, statements or total post and send it back to the OP and give them a chance to modify or change or delete it themselves.

Some peoples morals are higher then others and they want us to be above that. I try, but sometimes it is very hard to achieve other people standards.

Oh good point! I've seen some real good threads get locked because of a couple of bad apples.

JB

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #45  
OK guys and gals so as long as it was not just me, I feel better...I sure did not mean to offend anybody...I posted the Newpaper article about eating old people because it was so ridiculous and I thought everyone would get a kick out of it....I guess someone did not...:)

I posted on that thread also, but did not get a notification of my post being deleted. Is it only for the thread owner? :confused:

I feel left out now. :(

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #46  
Guilt is a powerful emotion especially when you dont know what you are guilty of like when you tell your dog to go to his rug.

I know what I said a couple times to get pinched when I was out of line I always apologize to the mods. I am a lot more to the point in real life than I am on here and it shows sometimes. :D

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ?
I posted on that thread also, but did not get a notification of my post being deleted. Is it only for the thread owner? :confused:

I feel left out now. :(

OK Johnrex62....here ya go...I as the thread owner, the OP, do hereby share all blame and guilt with you for the thread being deleted since you were an accomplice in that you posted to the thread ...So now you are not left out..:laughing::thumbsup:

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #48  
Looks like the birth control one got zapped too but I may be wrong?

/ Notice of one of my posts being deleted..What ? #50  
Funny thing about morals, by most accounts, Attila the Hun was a bad guy. But compared to modern politicians, he might hold the high ground! :laughing: