Now I am worried!

/ Now I am worried! #11  
Rick, this is the time where all the little things you have done for so many will come back to help you. I for one thank you for all the help you have provided and I will support you any way I can.

Hmm... it was Lowell Tech when I went there, (BSME) Lowell State was a seperate school. Guess I am showing my age. :)

I agree, I will continue to purchase from Rick as his customer service (for me, mostly answering questions) has earned my patrionage.

PS, fingers crossed, if I get a little something something from work this year I'm hoping a tiller is in my future. Just can't come home from the cookout empty handed.

Joel

/ Now I am worried! #12  
Sure is a timely post Rick. I don't get the message behind "unhappy face" either - don't know what to make of it but I would not take it personally.

I am in the pet food industry and it is blowing me away that a lot of the major food producers are starting to come in with some of the largest cost increases I have ever seen (in almost 30 years). For example, I am aware of well known brand that will be going WAY up by about $9 a large bag of dog food in January. They seem arrogant, feeling that they can rely on the brand name and to heck with the situation or reality. I think they will kill their brand. I know for a fact some of the increases are to make more profit, not justified by circumstances.

I just got my CK30 and I did use some of the 0% financing. There is nothing wrong with using credit as long as a person is responsible about it. Make sure you do not exceed your ratios, make sure you use credit to your advantage, don't buy what you cannot afford to buy. Cash will always be king though no one could argue. This crisis is so much the result of irresponsible greedy lenders who were unregulated bending the rules of smart lending. Idiots, greedy "people" who ruined peoples lives (but the borrowers must take equal blame).

I thought long and hard about waiting another 6 months to buy, waiting for some poor person to lose his or her tractor and buying it from them for cents on the dollar. I cannot bring myself to do that morally. The guys in the dealership are good guys, they are part of my community, their kids and wives and mortgages depend on our support. My wife and I are going ahead with home improvements, nothing stupidly extravagant but we planned them for many years and if the world falls apart, oh well, a couple of more or less bucks won't make that much of a difference. We were very happy years ago making a fraction of what we make now in a wee little house with a wee little yard. I could do that if it got that bad.

Good luck Rick!

/ Now I am worried! #13  
Rick,
I was laid off a month ago, but once I get another job (soon I hope) I am still planning on getting a rotary cutter from you and a brush guard when we can schedule you installing the loader fix.

Even if financing doesn't go as you would like, you and a few other dealers (many on this site) have something few others have, great service. That will continue to serve you well. As soon as I got my tractor my local dealer folded. Poor service did him nor his customers any favors. I was grateful you and especially your wife would take the time to help me transfer the warrantee etc.

So sign me a loyal customer nearly 4 hours away.

/ Now I am worried! #14  
PS, fingers crossed, if I get a little something something from work this year I'm hoping a tiller is in my future. Just can't come home from the cookout empty handed.
Joel
A tiller is on my list as well.. but a local (50 miles) Kioti dealer rents them for $50/day, $300/week for something that will only be used a few times for landscaping.. I am having trouble justifying purchasing.

/ Now I am worried!
Guys thanks for all the positive..
This was more of a heads up on where the industry is going not just Wallace tractor.

Besides I am still having to much fun to close my doors:D

/ Now I am worried! #16  
This was more of a heads up on where the industry is going not just Wallace tractor.

I suspected that it was an industry headsup thing... but I just want to say thanks anyway. I noticed that your bailout cost has gone up!! :D

/ Now I am worried! #17  

Well I hope things recover real soon. If this could have been avoided, we would be better off.

/ Now I am worried!
I suspected that it was an industry headsup thing... but I just want to say thanks anyway. I noticed that your bailout cost has gone up!! :D

:D:D:D:D

/ Now I am worried! #19  
Well I hope things recover real soon. If this could have been avoided, we would be better off.

It could have been avoided, with a little oversight, a lot less greed and a whole lot of "common" sense. Seems like everybody wants something for nothing; ain't gonna' happen. The world has to wake up to the reality that goods cost money to produce, and everyone on the train has to make a profit to stay in business:eek: and if you contract a debt, YOU HAVE TO PAY IT OFF ???

/ Now I am worried! #20  
It could have been avoided, with a little oversight, a lot less greed and a whole lot of "common" sense. Seems like everybody wants something for nothing; ain't gonna' happen. The world has to wake up to the reality that goods cost money to produce, and everyone on the train has to make a profit to stay in business:eek: and if you contract a debt, YOU HAVE TO PAY IT OFF ???

Most people just don't understand ... easy credit, easy payment ... how much down and how much a month.. in general I think most live 30 days to bankruptcy, loose your source of income ... in thirty days your whole life will change.