Now I'm paranoid

/ Now I'm paranoid #91  
Yep for sure , worked with electricity along time ago for a living , Never had a problem working live as I treated everything as if was out to kill me , When they started on the never work live mantra to the youngons' That's when the accidents started to happen cause instead of going cautiously into the work ."duh its off mentality kicked in " and well good work habits went out the window , and well just cause someone told ya it was dead don't mean it's dead and hey its still live I can't work on it just don't cut it sometimes as you have no idea where its being fed from and thousands of dollars a minute is being lost in down production time .
You could not have said it better. I've worked decades in the power world and true or not it is always alive. When you think that way you get to go home.

/ Now I'm paranoid
I guess I should have called it a "pump house"? Still, it is alive, can create havoc for sure. I've yet to buy diesel or store it.

Finding myself getting a bit complacent, yet learning something new every time I touch it.

Note to self. Stay off a wet yard, you'll tear it up. D'oh!