Oil Change Surprise - New Holland TLB

/ Oil Change Surprise - New Holland TLB #41  
Was about to do an oil change on my New Holland LB75B backhoe to put in a lighter vicosity oil for Winter, but first wanted to know where or how to fill it with oil. Looked all over the engine, went to the repair and maintenance manual and cannot find anything that mentions how or where to refill the engine. I know it takes 3.7 gals and the correct type oil. So needless to say I backed off and am trying to find out how to put new oil in the engine. I have several other diesel engine machines (Yanmar, Komatsu) and have not run into this problem before. Looking for some direction and advice. Thanks.
Maybe it is hiding behind the FEL bracket like my LS. The oil filler cap is almost impossible to get to. You have to have a flex -spout funnel and even then it is nearly impossible to keep it in the filler hole.

/ Oil Change Surprise - New Holland TLB #42  
It does have a cap near the water pump, not sure if that is the filler. Can't find anything that shows the filler.

/ Oil Change Surprise - New Holland TLB #43  
'near the water pump' is a very general statement. is is a cap to an expanding type plug kinda stuck tot he side of the timing cover?

/ Oil Change Surprise - New Holland TLB #44  
Yes, there is a cap which looks to be in the timing gear cover. I'm pretty sure now that this is the filler. What was confusing is the manual has an arrow pointing to this cap and calls it the water pump. Thanks for your help.