Oil change

/ Oil change #1  

Huckridge

Tractor
Kabota L35 with backhoe and loader and TAFE 5000 DE
Does anybody know what type of oil and how much it takes to change oil in a kabota L35? I will be changing the filter also.

Thanks

/ Oil change
Does anybody know what type of oil and how much it takes to change oil in a kabota L35? I will be changing the filter also.

Thanks

/ Oil change #3  
Do not specifically know about an L35, but flip through the owners manual and it will give you the weight of oil and how much.

steve

/ Oil change #4  
Do not specifically know about an L35, but flip through the owners manual and it will give you the weight of oil and how much.

steve

/ Oil change
Problem is, no owners manual, this belongs to a friend and thought I would service it before returning it. I have used Cheveron Delo 15w 40 in all my diesels (tractor, trucks, etc..) just wanted to know if this was ok for the kabota.

/ Oil change
Problem is, no owners manual, this belongs to a friend and thought I would service it before returning it. I have used Cheveron Delo 15w 40 in all my diesels (tractor, trucks, etc..) just wanted to know if this was ok for the kabota.

/ Oil change #7  
Well thats a nice thought and well meaning but .....

If my FIL, just an example, dumped my synthetic I wouldn't be to thrilled.

/ Oil change #8  
Well thats a nice thought and well meaning but .....

If my FIL, just an example, dumped my synthetic I wouldn't be to thrilled.

/ Oil change
This friend has never changed oil in his life, a retired pilot, bought the tractor as a convience item and is looking to sell it now. I volunteered, he said sure. Tractor is going up for sale soon 1998 L 35, 505 hours, trailor and a few implements. Hope I get to purchase it.

/ Oil change
This friend has never changed oil in his life, a retired pilot, bought the tractor as a convience item and is looking to sell it now. I volunteered, he said sure. Tractor is going up for sale soon 1998 L 35, 505 hours, trailor and a few implements. Hope I get to purchase it.