Oil change

/ Oil change #11  
For the engine I don't think that you can go wrong using 15w-40 that is rated for diesel engines. The most common brand is Rotella for non synthetic.
I would guess it would use between 4 and 6 qts. If it is full when you drain it you can measure how much comes out by pouring the oil into an old gallon jug.

/ Oil change #12  
For the engine I don't think that you can go wrong using 15w-40 that is rated for diesel engines. The most common brand is Rotella for non synthetic.
I would guess it would use between 4 and 6 qts. If it is full when you drain it you can measure how much comes out by pouring the oil into an old gallon jug.

/ Oil change
Thanks for the information, I guess I just need a little reassurance. I've never used synthetic oil, is it worth the extra. I've got a TAFE 5000DE with the 3 cyl. Perkins that has about 226 hrs. and a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 with the Cummin's that has 202,000. I've maintained and kept oil changes on schedule since they were new, just never thought about synthetic oil. Just found this forum not long ago.

/ Oil change
Thanks for the information, I guess I just need a little reassurance. I've never used synthetic oil, is it worth the extra. I've got a TAFE 5000DE with the 3 cyl. Perkins that has about 226 hrs. and a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 with the Cummin's that has 202,000. I've maintained and kept oil changes on schedule since they were new, just never thought about synthetic oil. Just found this forum not long ago.

/ Oil change #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does anybody know what type of oil and how much it takes to change oil in a kabota L35? I will be changing the filter also.

Thanks )</font>

Call Kubota dealer.
Bob

/ Oil change #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does anybody know what type of oil and how much it takes to change oil in a kabota L35? I will be changing the filter also.

Thanks )</font>

Call Kubota dealer.
Bob

/ Oil change #17  
Whatever your using in your Cummins will also work in the L35.

/ Oil change #18  
Whatever your using in your Cummins will also work in the L35.

/ Oil change #19  
This model doesn't have a dipstick?

OK I'm just being funny. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Oil change #20  
This model doesn't have a dipstick?

OK I'm just being funny. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif