OK, I admit it

/ OK, I admit it #31  
I've never been to Tractor Supply ......This being my only experience at TS I have to ask - is this the service level you get there?
Yes.

I gave up on TS years ago. Just saying.

/ OK, I admit it #32  
Oh, I will add a positive experience, just not with the local TSC: last year I wanted the diesel antifreeze pre-charged with SCA. Local TSC didn't have any, and they wouldn't or couldn't tell me if the other stores had any. I drove 25 miles away to next town, they didn't have any either...BUT the clerk there called two other stores and found a store another 25 miles away that had the 4 gallons I needed. I drove like mad, got there 1 minute before closing, the clerks already had the 4 gallons waiting on me in a cart and ready to check out. And they thanked me for my business even.

That's the kind of service I get at most of the stores in the small town that's about 8 miles away from the even smaller town where I live. I remember one morning I needed insoles for my boots. I drove to a variety store on the way to work. As I walked up to the door I saw that the lights were off, the door was locked, and the sign in the window said they don't even open for another hour and a half.

The owner was inside setting up a display. He put everything down when he saw me and opened the door. He walked me back to where the insoles were and rang me up. All this for $2.49.

When I have to drive to the small city that's about 20 miles away I don't get any service. My wife was once told by a Walmart employee in the toiletries section that the kids' colored bath soaps were over in sporting goods with all of the other camping stuff. I still haven't figured that one out.