On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be?

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #32  
Crescent wrench or a B.F.H. A large enough adjustable wrench can double as a hammer if neccessity dictates though!

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #33  
Ain't much you can't do with an oxy-acetylene torch set up. From making tools to the need to repairing them.

As far as the best tool that's indispensable?
Ones imagination.

Last edited:
   / On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #34  
A printing press with some good currency plates (preferrably $10, $50 & $20 demoninations)

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #35  
Duct tape...........:thumbsup:

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #36  
Another vote for crescent wrench or hammer

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #37  
Twine.

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #38  
Lowes still sells Maddocks. I have one that my Father gave me many years ago. BTW, do you own one. They can be used in many ways.
Great for those annoying Zombies too. I like to hit them hard right where the spine joins the pelvis. You want to have both feet at shoulder width, firmly planted, sort of like splitting an oak log.
Once they loose that structural integrity they just squirm around on the ground looking helpless. It's really hilarious, try it when you get the chance. :thumbsup::number1:

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #39  
Great for those annoying Zombies too. I like to hit them hard right where the spine joins the pelvis. You want to have both feet at shoulder width, firmly planted, sort of like splitting an oak log.
Once they loose that structural integrity they just squirm around on the ground looking helpless. It's really hilarious, try it when you get the chance. :thumbsup::number1:

Note to self; Do not mess with Robert Brown. One tough dude.

/ On the farm, if you had only one tool what would it be? #40  
You guy's are funny.:rotfl: I mean your killing me. Thanks.:laughing: