Other 1/2 of Barn for Caretaker

/ Other 1/2 of Barn for Caretaker
This shot is of the barn area from the house site. The house will be next years project.

Attachments

• 714237-Barn_Overview_TBN.JPG
    714237-Barn_Overview_TBN.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 356
The next two shots are not really part of the barn but they are of the pond we just completed for the horses to use for water. It is fed by a very stong spring and is about 6' deep. Just planted the grass seed and the second shot shows the progress after 4 weeks....

Attachments

• 714239-Pond.JPG
    714239-Pond.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 336
Current shot of pond. Water is now clear and grass is doing well..

Attachments

• 714240-Pond_2 (Small).JPG
    714240-Pond_2 (Small).JPG
    72 KB · Views: 325
   / Other 1/2 of Barn for Caretaker #25  
What a pretty site, it must make you very happy when you're there.........

/ Other 1/2 of Barn for Caretaker #26  
very ,very nice looking project. Better hurry tho as fall and winter is fast approchaing! OH wait this is Georgia you don't have winter /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I never want to leave when I get here. That is until I so tired I need to go back to work to rest....

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What are you talking about. I live most of the time in Florida. Now there we have no winters.

Heck, last year here in GA it almost snowed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here are a few shots of the last few weeks progress.

This is a overview from the house site showing the barn.

Attachments

• 721023-Barn_Aug_Overview.JPG
    721023-Barn_Aug_Overview.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 220
The next four shots show some of the areas where the stone goes. We devised a system to make the drip edge hold up better by using 5/4 x 6 plastic composit deck boards in a grey color to match the stone. This area always stays wet and wood rot is common. This new plastic wood has a 15 yr warranty and never needs painting. Gray color goes all the way throught. Just a little bleech and water to clean, just like the stone.

Attachments

• 721025-DSC_1054 (Small).JPG
    721025-DSC_1054 (Small).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 226