Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #161  
Does anyone use one of these on a Kubota B7800. I have an '06 B7800 and it has 3 1/2" of straight lift arm before it bends, and the requirements for this device call for 4". I wonder if it will work on the B7800? Sounds like a very useful device.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #162  
Don R. and Barneyhunts,

Yes, PEC works on the Kubota 4740 and B7800. The distance from the back of the hole in the receiver to the back of the receiver is 1-1/2". The telescoping arms don't effect the hitch. Don R., the "cheaper" model your talking about doesn't have the spring loaded latch or the hardware to stabilize the hitch on the lift arms. I have a patent on those features. They also don't come with the handy dandy Lynch Pin Washers. I stand behind my hitches 100% if you are not happy with them for any reason, just return them and I'll give you back your money.

Thanks
Pat of Pat's Easy Change

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #163  
Pat, thanks for the reply. I don't care for the "cast" versions of anything as they don't seem to hold up to wear and tear as well as a forged/steel model.

Is your website secure? I noticed yesterday when I logged on that the "security" had expired. I will be ordering by credit card; so security is of paramount importance to me.

Thanks, and I look forward to using your product on my tractor.

Don

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #164  
Pat, this is the message that is coming up on my computer when I click on your site:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #165  
Don R.,

Actually, that is Tractor-by-net's security certificate. It has been that way for a while, but the people at TBN assure me that it is not really a problem. If you feel uncomfortable you can always call us direct 888-243-4204 and we can take your order.

Thanks
Pat of Pat's Easy Change

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #166  
Pat,
Thank you very much for this information.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #167  
PATG said:
Don R.,

Actually, that is Tractor-by-net's security certificate. It has been that way for a while, but the people at TBN assure me that it is not really a problem. If you feel uncomfortable you can always call us direct 888-243-4204 and we can take your order.

Thanks
Pat of Pat's Easy Change

Pat, just ordered the easy change and spoke with a very nice young lady who took care of that transaction. Now, if you guys could just figure out how to use the Star Trek "transporter" to get it here yesterday, it would be perfect.:)

I am looking forward to receiving the product and getting it on my 4740. And, my wife thanks you as well because she won't have to listen to my griping and fussing when I am changing implements.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #168  
Pat, I just received my Easy Change system, and I'm really excited about the simplicity of the unit. I was a little concerned when I read some comments about the "instructions" leaving something lacking, but they are straightforward and to the point. If it were not for the cotton pickin return to Standard Time, I would be out in the pasture now getting it installed. But, the temps in Midlothian are going to be cooler tomorrow, and as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow's another day."

Again, I'm as excited as a kid at Christmas.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #169  
PATG said:
Don R. and Barneyhunts,

Yes, PEC works on the Kubota 4740 and B7800. The distance from the back of the hole in the receiver to the back of the receiver is 1-1/2". The telescoping arms don't effect the hitch. Don R., the "cheaper" model your talking about doesn't have the spring loaded latch or the hardware to stabilize the hitch on the lift arms. I have a patent on those features. They also don't come with the handy dandy Lynch Pin Washers. I stand behind my hitches 100% if you are not happy with them for any reason, just return them and I'll give you back your money.

Thanks
Pat of Pat's Easy Change
Pat, the installation was a veritable snap. The instructions were clear and concise. The only "problem" that I had was trying to get the tractor aligned properly with the implement. But, after a couple of times pulling forward, and backing up, and pulling forward...... I was able to get it aligned, and raise the 3pt and lock it into place. I am excited about the product. I will be able to remove and change implements without having to bust my knuckles, strain my back, and have to pay the preacher an extra $100 for the language I used.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #170  
Completly refreshing!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

It actually works as advertised. The instructions were correct. :eek:

What about customer service? Pat sent me the wrong stuff. :confused: They called me BEFORE my package arrived to tell me. They also sent the replacement without me asking. ;)

This is what America is made of. Good job Pat and company. :)