Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #282  
Northern's is Pats. I just got mine and put it on. Easy on, and now EVERYTHING will be easy on!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #283  
I think I remember that Pat posted the one's at Agri-Supply are a different version. They are made different.
Thanks for that. I didn't know they had different versions. Would anyone happen to know how many versions there are and what to look out for?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #284  
PATG said:
Agri-Supply sells another version of Pat's Easy Change. They are mine. I make them. They do have a different look than the gray ones. We came up a design that takes less machine time to try and lower the price. That was what I kept hearing on this board and several others. We worked on this for a long time and had them certified as to weight capacity. Several neighbors have been using them for a year now and have not had any problems with them. Agri-Supply has priced them to sell when you consider that they have the sta-bar included.

Here is Pat's description of them

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #285  
   / Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #286  
They sure look the same, and considering it includes the stabilizer bar, it's a good deal.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #287  
Thanks for that. I wonder how much real difference there is between the two. Which ones do you have?

I have the original ones, the gray colored ones. I've had them for 4-5 years and have never taken them off yet.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #288  
They sure look the same, and considering it includes the stabilizer bar, it's a good deal.

I just compared the photos. The ones at Agri Supply don't appear to be as "Heavy Duty" as the ones posted on this site. I'm not sure which version Norther Tools sells.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #289  
I have the original ones, the gray colored ones. I've had them for 4-5 years and have never taken them off yet.
You were a big help. I'm glad I caught your message before I placed the order.