Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #302  
Thank for the reply BarneyHunts

I think I'll give it a try, It seems if you start at the beginning of this Post the PTO Shafts seemed to be a problem back then, Has Pat redesigned the systems since? Cause all talk about it disappears somewhere in 2007

BTW: Thanks for the suggestion, I was planning to order the whole system with the stabilizer bar as I figure better to have it and not need it, than the other way around. I know I could make one, But Pat's is cheap enough.

TJB

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #303  
Alright, Got my Pat's system yesterday. Took 2 days from ordering to sitting on the porch. Seems to be very well made and easy to install.

In fact it's so simple it could fall under the " Why didn't I think of that"

From the comments posted here, It should work and last a lifetime. I hope to get it hooked up by the weekend if time permits, Looks like it shouldn't take anymore than a 1/2 hour at the most.

TJB

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #304  
I got my system a few weeks ago and finally got around to installing it a couple of days ago. As everyone else has said, it was easy to install and easy to understand the instructions. There is a problem with the length of my hydraulic top link though, it's now too short to connect to my box blade, even fully extended, by the differnce of the length og the Pat's connectors, so am in discussion with my dealer over that.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #305  
Just to Update,

Installed Pat's ECS without any problems except, Like a dummy I forgot to tighten the nuts on the clamps and lost a set, a quick trip to TSC will solve that problem.

My Major concern was that my PTO Shaft for my BH would be too short, It connects and works just fine. So that was a Non-Issue afterall for me.

You can chalk me up under another satisfied Pat's Customer.:D

TJB

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #306  
So where's the link to order the system?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #307  
So where's the link to order the system?

At the top of this page! :D I think the ads at the top of the page change every time you come to it though so you have to watch for it. Or, click on the "STORE" tab, also at the top of this page.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #309  
No, it's not an impostor. Pat makes a "cheaper" version that Agri Supply sells.

I just ordered one from Pat and I looked at the one Agri Supply sells $20.00 cheaper and I mentioned it to them and the folks at Pat's said that is one they manufacture for Agri Supply..So for my money I will go direct to the manufacturer and pay a little bit more. The math does not work for me..if you think about it..there must be a difference if Agri Supply can sell it for $20.00 less. Just my view.