Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #311  
It looks identical. Why is it a "cheaper" version? Smaller or something?

This was Pat's reply in this thread

PATG said:
gri-Supply sells another version of Pat's Easy Change. They are mine. I make them. They do have a different look than the gray ones. We came up a design that takes less machine time to try and lower the price. That was what I kept hearing on this board and several others. We worked on this for a long time and had them certified as to weight capacity. Several neighbors have been using them for a year now and have not had any problems with them. Agri-Supply has priced them to sell when you consider that they have the sta-bar included.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #312  
I just bought the Pat's Easy change system directly from Pat's and paid the small added amount...I wanted the better built one...You get what you pay for kinda thing..shipping was prompt and installation was a breeze...took about 45 min. because I went slow and followed the easy directions..

The first test was to connect to a finishing mower I had covered and had been sitting for about 3 yrs...I backed right up to it and lifter the arms straight up and heard a click and that was it..all I had to do was put the pin in the top link bar and connect the drive line. Took about 3 minutes to hook up and without the Pat's easy change system it would have been maybe 20 min. backing up - pulling forward...backing up ..pulling forward...geeez am I glad those days of hooking up equipment are over..it works on all my cat 1 attachments...Thanks to Pat's for inventing it and pricing it right....

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #313  
I accept with information:Slip the bent washer thingy onto the lower pin of your implement, with the flat side facing the implement and the bent part facing away from the implement. Have the bent part on the top of the pin facing away. Line up the cut in the bent part with the lynch pin hole in your implements pin.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #314  
I have a Kubota L2800 HST. Will the easy change work on it? The instruction says it need 4 inches straight. I have only 2 inches from the center of the hole to the start of the bend. Some of the post indicate it works in some cases with less tha 4 inches. It sounds like a great idea. my new tractor is a pain to hook up.

I have an L2500 so the lower arms are
PROBABLY identical. I've had the Pat's system on for several years now and would not be without it. I used to have a quick hitch which was pretty good too but did not work on ALL my implements. Pat's works on everything I have

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #315  
Pat,
I am picking up a new Kubota B3200HST next week with a new brugh hog. Have you seen the spec on this model to work with your system.

Since the members are happy, I thought I start out the EASY way right off the start.

Thanks

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #316  
I am thinking about ordering the system. I have a Yanmar YM1700. I have 4 attachments that I use with it. I have the pins turned in to give more clearance for the lift arms and the tires. Has anyone used it in this configuration? Does anyone have one with this tractor?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #317  
I am thinking about ordering the system. I have a Yanmar YM1700. I have 4 attachments that I use with it. I have the pins turned in to give more clearance for the lift arms and the tires. Has anyone used it in this configuration? Does anyone have one with this tractor?
Don't see why it wouldn't work if you have enough clearance for the hooks to engage.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #318  
I need some parts to fix up my Pat's EZ Change. I cannot find a parts explosion or part numbers. I do have my list...but it's in papers located with my tractor about 200 miles away.

I hooked up an old Dearborn Plow....and due to the limited clearance at the hitch pins.....the plow broke a big pin on the Pats. (the one that allows the spacer to set the distance between the arms)

Anyone have a parts explosion or part numbers to share?

I think next time I hook up that plow I will remove the Pats. When I hooked it up I feared it could be an issue.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #319  
Anyone have a parts explosion or part numbers to share?

Have you tried contacting Pat directly? I suspect they'd do everything possible to help you, their customer service is top notch. :)

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #320  
My friend told me that signing up on this website would cause me financial problems... after reading all 32 pages of this thread I immediately pulled out the bank card and ordered up the Easy Change. It's scheduled to arrive on the 8th. :D I wish I would have read this thread yesterday, so I would have gotten the parts for the weekend.