Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #71  
Re: Pat\'s Easy Change System - Order Online!

I wanted to make sure Pat's system would work on my lift arms before ordering. On the manufacture's web site they said that at least 4" of straight arm length is required for installing. I have only 3 & 3/8" total length and 2" from center of the socket ball before it makes a 90 degree turn. Am I SOL or is there a model that will work? Thanks

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #72  

<font color="blue">...is there a model that will work?</font>
Muhammad/TBN sells them. Contact the manufacturer at PatrickG@bbtel.com with questions. Here's the web site Greenwell Manufacturing

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #73  

Does tractor supply still sell a quick hitch? I wasn't able to find one on their site.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #74  

This easy change system looks similar to and works just like my Case eagle claw three point hitch on my 1959 Case . The eagle claw works great

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #75  

Any chance we could see a pic of it? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #76  

I ordered Pat's Easy Change about two weeks ago after being somewhat unhappy with my Speedco quickhitch. There was a lot of curiousity in my mind about whether Pat's would be much better. Guys I am here to tell you that Pat's is a lot nicer. A breeze to put on the tractor, easy to hook implements up with etc. etc.

Even better was their service. I did have a problem with one of their hitches. The bolt thing a ma-jig that goes through the lift bar would not line up due to the holes being off center in the hitch itself. I called Pat's, they said no problem, we will ship you out a new one today. Just a few days later, the new one arrived and fit perfect.

Fellas, if you haven't tried one you should!! The product is fabulous and so is their service. Rarely do I brag on a company or a product but this one delivers in all areas!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #77  

I ordered Pat's Easy Change System for our Kubota L-3130 and it arrived 24 hours after I placed the order.

Took all of ten minutes to install.

Works great too, super simple to hitch up all the implements now, especially with the hydraulic Top N 'Tilt setup. Just the perfect thing for an individual hooking up implements by themselves! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #78  

I'm thinking about buying these but wonder about the optional stabilizer bar. Does anyone have comments plus or minus about it? Is it worth the extra $20?

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #79  

I have the stabilizer and use it every time I hook up just to keep the arms apart at the proper width. I remove it when the implement is in use cuz it's easy to mangle when using implement if you leave the Pat's couplers loose like I do, ie, no side set screws and slightly loose u-bolts. I don't need to change the width as my implements are close enough to the same width. You could easily just take a 3/8" rod and bend 2" ears on each end to accomplish the same thing if your implements are about the same width and you leave the couplers loose. I bought mine "used" from a very nice TBN member who threw in the bar with the deal so it saved me making 2 bends in a rod. Pat's bar is well designed and made and I wouldn't want to make it to sell it for $20 but I'd definately make one out of scrap instead of spending $20.
Cheers!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #80  

.20 cents worth of pvc pipe made this one.......then I found out TBN gets a commission on sales thru them and I felt bad.........

Attachments

• 689192-IMG_20005 (3).JPG
    689192-IMG_20005 (3).JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,157