Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #31  
I had a '98 4x4 and loved it. Then I got a 2001 Yukon XL 4x4 and loved it too. In fact we are still driving it, > 200,000 miles.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #32  
Your new mats looks great.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #33  
The Go Rhino "pit bar" showed up today. Just got done installing it. Dig the new look.

Nice look in black. I have the same one in chrome on my 03. I even used it once to push a buddy's Ford truck that wouldn't start. Didn't put marks on the rubber.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #34  
Have 2 GM full size trucks. Ultra reliable and built in USA with common sense for the most part. We love em so far! :)
Glad to hear you like the 'burb! One of the best American made vehicles we ever made.
Avoid the heavily blended ethanol gas. Our friends suburban bit the dust at 151,000 miles because she ran that corn ethanol crap in it to save money on fuel......

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #35  
Beautiful vehicle, enjoying the pics. :thumbsup:

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #36  
Glad you're enjoying your new purchase. I just finalized a deal on something that should make your brothers in Flint happy. I'll make a post when I pick up my new truck but I figured as an employee of GM you probably like to hear about people being happy with the purchase of their GM trucks. I actually had a slight preference for the new Ram this time but I was still happy with Chevy's offering and my GM incentives were considerably better than what Ram was offering so I stuck with the bow tie.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love.
Glad you're enjoying your new purchase. I just finalized a deal on something that should make your brothers in Flint happy. I'll make a post when I pick up my new truck but I figured as an employee of GM you probably like to hear about people being happy with the purchase of their GM trucks. I actually had a slight preference for the new Ram this time but I was still happy with Chevy's offering and my GM incentives were considerably better than what Ram was offering so I stuck with the bow tie.

If you got a Flint truck, you went for a crew cab. Very nice truck. GM has a plant in Mexico that cranks out crew cab 1/2 tons also. I incourage people to look inside the driver's door when looking to buy a crew cab Chevy/GMC to make sure it's a Flint truck vs Mexico. I will say the new Ram is a very eye appealing truck. Glad you got in a Chevy for a better price.

Thanks for the heads up on the E-gas. The Burb is a Flex Fuel but have never even thought about running corn fuel in it. There is alot of gas stations in the Ft. Wayne area that offers it though. Had a 2008 Impala that I used for my daily drive to work while living in TX. It was Flex Fuel also. I filled up with the E-gas once. It idled rough shortly after the fill up and have never used it since.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #39  
If you got a Flint truck, you went for a crew cab. Very nice truck. GM has a plant in Mexico that cranks out crew cab 1/2 tons also. I incourage people to look inside the driver's door when looking to buy a crew cab Chevy/GMC to make sure it's a Flint truck vs Mexico. I will say the new Ram is a very eye appealing truck. Glad you got in a Chevy for a better price.

Yep. 2013 2500HD Z71 crew cab short box with the Duramax and Allison. I got detailed out to that area for work last summer and drove by that factory every day. I still regret not trying to setup a tour there, especially considering that my current truck was built there as well. Maybe if I ever have to go back for court I'll make a tour appointment.

Yep. 2013 2500HD Z71 crew cab short box with the Duramax and Allison. I got detailed out to that area for work last summer and drove by that factory every day. I still regret not trying to setup a tour there, especially considering that my current truck was built there as well. Maybe if I ever have to go back for court I'll make a tour appointment.

Your getting one heck of a truck! Very nice. You"ll love the D-max and Allison combo. My last new truck was an 06 4500 LLY D-Max built at Flint assembly. I incourage anyone to take a tour of any GM assembly plant. It's amazing to see these things built. Here's some pics of my 06 Medium Duty D-max. I sold it right before relocating here.

topkick.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited: