Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #391  
Yeah, well anyway-back to Lineman North Florida’s thread. Sorry we got side tracked.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #394  
Everywhere I go I see Ohio State bumper stickers. As you can imagine we really don't care for Ohio State in SC.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #395  
Everywhere I go I see Ohio State bumper stickers. As you can imagine we really don't care for Ohio State in SC.

Are you a Clemson fan? If so, do you like their lawsuit against the ACC?

You might end up in the Big 10 along with Ohio State.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #396  
s far as the lawsuit, I really don't have an opinion other than I think it's just a means to an end. They are going to have to end up in another conference somewhere. Why not the B1G.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #397  
s far as the lawsuit, I really don't have an opinion other than I think it's just a means to an end. They are going to have to end up in another conference somewhere. Why not the B1G.

In the Big 10 you could be traveling all over the country —- Washington, Oregon, California, Nebraska.

Plus, you’d be in nasty places in winter.

In the SEC you’d be closer to home and always in nice weather. But - much tougher competition.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #398  
The “Big 10” is an abomination now from its’ original group. All the talent is going to the SEC and it’s no wonder.

Penn State is the only remaining power in the entire Northeast and they are a shell of what they used to be.

Syracuse, BC, West Virginia and Pitt have all tumbled into obscurity.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
Today's work cleaning up a big old rotted water oak from a field edge and mowing down a bunch of tall weeds and bushes around a pond edge for folks to be able to fish, I forgot to get any before pictures except 1 when I was almost through but you can see the after pictures. Hope everyone has a good week. Charlie.
20240402_100151.jpg
20240402_100507.jpg
20240402_150908.jpg
20240402_173750.jpg
20240402_173808.jpg

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #400  
Seein any gators?