Pistol for my wife

/ Pistol for my wife #21  
The Instructor I had was the same. Only thing we paid for was the booklets that were required.

/ Pistol for my wife #22  
Never give a newbie too much gun. Better to start with a .22 and go larger after they become comfortable with handling it and shooting it. I've seen more women shoot too big of a gun the first time and never want to pick one up again.

/ Pistol for my wife #23  
I hate these threads.

There is only one answer. Take her where she can shoot every gun. Buy her the one she likes best.

Nothing else matters.

/ Pistol for my wife #24  
I hate these threads.

There is only one answer. Take her where she can shoot every gun. Buy her the one she likes best.

Nothing else matters.

And now you got to the heart of the matter.:laughing: And you're exactly right.

/ Pistol for my wife #25  
I'll make no suggestions but will ask if there are laser sights available for short guns?

/ Pistol for my wife #26  
I'll make no suggestions but will ask if there are laser sights available for short guns?

Yes, there are. The only trouble I see with laser sights is that all the ones I know of are a bit large and bulky so more trouble to carry concealed, won't fit into the usual holsters, and such.

/ Pistol for my wife #29  

go back earlier in this thread and watch that video linked to about the .22 mag. pistol. It had laser sights in the grip. ;)

/ Pistol for my wife #30  

The S&W Bodyguard 380 comes with a factory laser.