PTO Cement Mixers

/ PTO Cement Mixers #41  
Old Kubota's never die......I looked at the link and thought, that's B7100. My first of many Kubota's. I had to glance at your bio to be dissapointed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'd give a bundle for a B7100HST with a FEL in restorable condition. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What a great tractor, I miss it though I could put 2 in the bucket of my M9. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PTO Cement Mixers
Great comeback ! As soon as I come up with a response I'll post it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ PTO Cement Mixers #43  
Going to Agri-Supply tomorrow to look at the mixer they have. The store manager told me that it's an Italian jobbie, a Betomixer? 320. He said some sell it as the Mixer 80. Says he's been selling them for 20 years, and never has had a complaint. Taking the little truck, with the little fuel sipper motor, so if I purchase it, the fuel cost won't be that much. It was $571 last year, and now $599. Got to give it the once look over before purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ PTO Cement Mixers
Did you get the chance to look at the Agri-Supply mixer ? How did it stack up ?

/ PTO Cement Mixers #45  
Bought it, it was the best deal. I'm rather happy with it, although haven't used it yet. $600 is a good price for it, plus $40 in fuel. The outer cone can be removed, and sets inside the inner drum perfectly, so hauling it was simple. I'm going to paint it bright blue to match the tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks to be rather well constructed, and thought through engineering wise. It's the Italian jobbie, the Betomixer320(liter)/Mixer80(gallon). Thanks for asking. I was also concerned about fuel going sky high again with the instabilty in the mid east, and the comming stand off with Iran. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Better to get it now. They have one left now at the Petersburg, VA store. Tractor Supply has none at 4 stores I called, and could drive to. Theirs are made in New Orleans, so I guess the plant is still recovering. That what the TS manager told me. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif