PTO speeds

/ PTO speeds #31  
?-Are the Mitsubishi's engine RPM speed related to PTO RPM speed too like the Yanmars?

For sure as they are essentially mechanically coupled via the gears.

Nice.

Some machines are not gear driven PTO, but rather separate electrical motors!

Good to know the Mitsubishis are like the Yanmars. Just that the RPM tach meters do not show the 500 or the 540 index. That would be a helpful on the tach meter.

/ PTO speeds #32  
Electric PTO on a tractor? Never seen such. What would be the reason for doing that? To me that defeats the purpose of a tractor.

/ PTO speeds #33  
Electric PTO on a tractor? Never seen such. What would be the reason for doing that? To me that defeats the purpose of a tractor.

Many of the SCUT machines use an electric PTO. Some of the CUT machines also use an electric PTO too. Reason being, those tractors need the engine power to move, not to turn gears and plow. 12Hp up to 22Hp range works well with electric PTOs.

John Deere has a nice one on the 5101e.

/ PTO speeds #34  
Many of the SCUT machines use an electric PTO. Some of the CUT machines also use an electric PTO too. Reason being, those tractors need the engine power to move, not to turn gears and plow. 12Hp up to 22Hp range works well with electric PTOs.

John Deere has a nice one on the 5101e.

I don't know what you are referring too as an electric pto,
electrically driven and powered NO,
electrical engaged belt clutches on the lawn and garden tractors and maybe some of the SCUT's.
Electrically engaged via solenoid and hydraulic fluid on many larger ones and many compacts also.

/ PTO speeds #36  
I don't know what you are referring too as an electric pto,
electrically driven and powered NO,
electrical engaged belt clutches on the lawn and garden tractors and maybe some of the SCUT's.
Electrically engaged via solenoid and hydraulic fluid on many larger ones and many compacts also.

Went looking for the electric powered only PTO device on those Asian tractors. The dumb part is, you can not tell from the back of the machine! So, I then went looking for just the replacement PTO device with the electric drive motor and shaft. ATVs can use the devices too.

HTB18BDEIVXXXXXsapXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg

/ PTO speeds #37  
I'm not the sharpest awl in the tool chest but I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as an electrically motor driven PTO on a tractor. As I eluded to in my previous post. I think they may be referring to pulling an electrical switch vice pushing a mechanical lever. Those two are the exact same internally. And who would build a tractor that only has enough power to roll the wheels and not be able to power a PTO or pull a plow? I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify as a tractor. But who knows, I am probably wrong with all the foreign machines on the market.

/ PTO speeds #39  
Went looking for the electric powered only PTO device on those Asian tractors. The dumb part is, you can not tell from the back of the machine! So, I then went looking for just the replacement PTO device with the electric drive motor and shaft. ATVs can use the devices too.

View attachment 682155

Those devices on the picture are just PTO speed increasers to run hydraulic pumps of the tractor PTO shaft.

They increase the 540 RPM at the tractor PTO to somewhere around 1500 to 1800 RPM. Several ratios are offered.

/ PTO speeds #40  
I'm not the sharpest awl in the tool chest but I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as an electrically motor driven PTO on a tractor. As I eluded to in my previous post. I think they may be referring to pulling an electrical switch vice pushing a mechanical lever. Those two are the exact same internally. And who would build a tractor that only has enough power to roll the wheels and not be able to power a PTO or pull a plow? I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify as a tractor. But who knows, I am probably wrong with all the foreign machines on the market.

Recall, these are SCUTs. Those pull the tiniest implements or just enough to spin 540 if that. Really doubt they could pull a plow. Think of a riding lawn mower with a CAT-0.